burned dvds on GX3

K

knh4

I been reding through fom to see if anyone else has been having the same problem as me here, but cant seem to find ayone who does though.

Ive tried playing burned dvds from my pc onto my GX3 but it wont play them, instead saying dic error, and im using verbatim +rw 4speeds, anynone know what im doin wrong?

Im using ulead and adobe encore to bur mpeg files onto dvd, they player on othr players and recordrs, but not this

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Strange as it sounds it might be the software you are using.
On my laptop I used the DVD burner software that came with it,then when I tried to play discs on my Pioneer 444 they just wouldn't,they played fine on the laptop though.
I changed to using Nero instead and it works every time now.
The other thing is are the discs compatable with the GX3,have you been able to record TV stuff on them in "normal" use.

Ive been using this software to burn all the other dvds that i have and they allplay fone on other dvd players. Someone has told me that its something to do with GOP structure, which ill ahve to read up on. The other thing i seem to ave noticed is that it plays dvds that are burned on PAL format sometimes. Theres nothing wrong with the actual dvds cos ive used em on other hardware aswell, and i can use them for direct tv recording.

Im still not sure though, so im gonna try patching the dvds to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks neways mate

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom