burn UHD (4k) blu ray 100 gb

youss88

Novice Member
So i bought 100gb Blu ray discs... only what software do i use to burn it?
i tryed DVD fab but that only allows playback on computer software and no blu ray player.... what software would you recoammdn?

youss88

Novice Member
yes it does support BD XL
even tryed to play it on my PS5
need the correct software to burn BD XL (and my burner also accepts bd xl)

so if anyone can help me out how to burn BD XL please...

next010

Distinguished Member

According to the above BD-XL is a different format from BD-ROM of similar capacity, so some players can play BD-XL and some others can only partially play it if limited to 66GB.

Given Sony are one of the limited to 66GB I would expect the PS5 to be similar. The software used is mentioned in the thread.

youss88

Novice Member

According to the above BD-XL is a different format from BD-ROM of similar capacity, so some players can play BD-XL and some others can only partially play it if limited to 66GB.

Given Sony are one of the limited to 66GB I would expect the PS5 to be similar. The software used is mentioned in the thread.
i dont understand what you mean?

next010

Distinguished Member
i dont understand what you mean?

What dont you follow ?

BD-XL is limited to 66GB on various Sony BD players.

If you want to master an original video then you can use TSmuxer or try BDtoAVCHD which is simpler to use. Use Imgburn to burn the generated .iso to BD-XL.

youss88

Novice Member
What dont you follow ?

BD-XL is limited to 66GB on various Sony BD players.

If you want to master an original video then you can use TSmuxer or try BDtoAVCHD which is simpler to use. Use Imgburn to burn the generated .iso to BD-XL.
Thanks gonne try that! Tsmuxer gave an error with the file doing bdtoavch now, you maybe know what target I should choose? Is it still possible to do a 100gb disc ? Or can’t even see bd50gb

Attachments

• 244555C8-3CC3-4397-B9BA-F32322B6C9EF.jpeg
    244555C8-3CC3-4397-B9BA-F32322B6C9EF.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 32

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom