Burn Notice Season 3 (with Spoilers)

Razor

A new season of Burn Notice is kicking off in the US on the 5th June 2009. :)

Razor

Episode one, season 3 is now up. :)

Last edited:

Razor

Excellent opening episode. Its so nice to have this show back on air. :thumbsup:

Razor

That would of been nice. She's an absolute babe. :devil:

Starburst

Novice Member
A welcome return, when you have a winning formula why change it:)

Starburst

Novice Member
Question and Answer

Now I liked this ep much better than the season opener.
The story was fun and guest stars excellent from the bad guy to the dad with a hell of a lot more guts than you would have suspected. The interrogation was clever and I wish I got such interesting birthday gifts, mind you I get better cake:)
I quite like Moon Bloodgood but not sold on the character as of yet, we'll see how it develops but the intrusion of civil law enforcement has given the show another aspect.

GoldenArms

i liked the moon bloodgood character so far...she seems pretty aggressive, and really out to get michael...although i wouldnt be surprised if there was another twist to her background...maybe tied to another agency somehow?

Starburst

Novice Member
It wouldn't be Burn Notice if major characters had a simple straight forward agenda:)

Starburst

Novice Member
How about her being Tricia Helfer's lover out for revenge? Just thinking about the backstory right now.

She did say Michael was not her type so expand that a bit and yeah that idea would work, flashbacks anyone?
:D

Razor

Hate to say it but she's been a guilty pleasure of mine for a while. I like my "not ever going to happen" women to be on the darker side of trashy.

:devil:

GoldenArms

sucks that theres not going to be a new episode tonight for BN (or royal pains for that matter)...but its an excellent time to catch up on episodes for people who missed out...

Burn Notice and royal pains reruns are going to be shown all weekend, with a burn notice marathon taking place today...ill be watching even though ive seen all of this seasons eps...no new episode sucks, but old episodes ease the pain..

mrapbp

Took me a while to get into this but am half way through S2 and am really enjoying it.

S3 up to standard?

Razor

Burn Notice is back after a weeks break in the US. :)

Razor

She wasnt in it this week. Another good episode though. I liked it. :)

Starburst

Novice Member
I went along for the ride but I can't say it was an enjoyable episode.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sennheiser Consumer Electronics acquired by Sonova
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Freeview Play viewers get Android TV homescreen update
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett