Bundle confusion

rbates51

Standard Member
I reconnected my TV Drive box yesterday after a few weeks of disconnection due to the room being renovated.
It was quite a shock to see the reality of no Sky Channels and still very little HD content :(
I'm on the 3 for £30 bundle, which having looked at the VM website should qualify me for TV XL. That's not what I remembered having before, so is that a special offer for new customers, or should I be getting that too? If so, I'd then only be paying £10 for V+ instead of £15 now.

Columbia11

Standard Member
Just ordered V+ yesterday, i was on an old package which was costing about £45 and have changed to the following.

3 for £30 ----- xl tv
V+ for £10
old box in any other room for £5

for the same price and twice the tv channels.

GN

Cocacola

I reconnected my TV Drive box yesterday after a few weeks of disconnection due to the room being renovated.
It was quite a shock to see the reality of no Sky Channels and still very little HD content :(
I'm on the 3 for £30 bundle, which having looked at the VM website should qualify me for TV XL. That's not what I remembered having before, so is that a special offer for new customers, or should I be getting that too? If so, I'd then only be paying £10 for V+ instead of £15 now.
I have read on another forum that from May 1st, the 3 for £30 deal now includes XL phone.
I have just had V+ installed this week. Last months offer (don't know if it is still on) included XL TV for the price of L TV for first 12 months.
I am paying £45 for 3 for £30 deal (I upgraded the phone to XL) plus the cost of phone upgrade and V+ box.

rbates51

Standard Member
Just ordered V+ yesterday, i was on an old package which was costing about £45 and have changed to the following.

3 for £30 ----- xl tv
V+ for £10
old box in any other room for £5

for the same price and twice the tv channels.

GN

Sounds like what I want (minus the other box). Anybody know if that's something I should go to Retentions for, or if Customer Services could help?

darrenjuggins

Hi,

Go to retensions.....

I phoned up, was receiving 10mb BB and Phone line for £19 a month....

This ended with my current bill....

Rang them up, got 4MB BB and Anytime Phonecalls and Line Rental, all for £26 a month for 12 months.

In addition, he also informed me that, 20MB BB was coming out in May and it was highly likely that all the BB packages would automatically step up, this I would get my BB back to 10MB!

Apparently 20MB will be £37 a month.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Darren J

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom