Bundesliga

Haaland is an oven ready Premier League striker. Young as well; I'm amazed no-one here thought he could do a job for them. Could have cemented his place somewhere for years, built a squad around him.

Friend of mine from school is a bbc sport correspondent now, done some good articles in bundesliga. Don’t know if any of you saw football focus Saturday, was a good piece about Klopp and his history in the German leagues, my friend made it and conducted the interview
Who is he ?

Well after watching a few matches over the weekend I wont be watching any more. Football without fans in the stadium is a waste of time.

Wont bother watching any football on tv until the fans are back.

Haaland is an oven ready Premier League striker. Young as well; I'm amazed no-one here thought he could do a job for them. Could have cemented his place somewhere for years, built a squad around him.
They did. He was very close to United but his contract is absurd. His agent is Riaola and United have a very strained relationship with him. He has a release clause of about £75mil. Which if you look at how well he is doing is way too low. There were also large payments to his family etc when Dortmund signed him.

Well after watching a few matches over the weekend I wont be watching any more. Football without fans in the stadium is a waste of time.

Wont bother watching any football on tv until the fans are back.
It isn't great but unfortunately I think it will be the norm for at least the rest of this year :(

In the minority in that i am getting use to zero crowds at these games ( similar to watching BCFC) finding the games to be competitive and decent .. Bremen v Leverkusen is up to now a good watch, not a clue who most of the players are and even where each club is in the league.. Dortmund v Bayern next Tuesday should be worth a look.

Thanks @clydebest for the heads up I didn't realise there was a game on tonight 👍

Hopefully there will be a few more goals now I've got it on.

Kai Havertz is good, can see why so many clubs want him.
Decent with his head certainly.. Barca supposedly sniffing around.

It makes sense creating another thread than discussing this in the "general football" thread as not everybody posts in there ..............

Havertz has scored again, Leverkusen look a decent team as G'ladbach did in there last game.. The Cutouts are a very novel idea .. a slight upgrade on the dolls. 🤔

Starting to enjoy this German Football some good entertaining Football .. Bayern 3 up , then 3-2 now back to 2 up .. Frankfurt were awful then great, now middling .. probably been said before but the closest to the EPL in the style of Football

Watching parts of these games i do think having no fans is a disadvantage to the poorer teams. Definitely favours the better teams.

Dortmund v Bayern game is a decent watch so far. Chances at both ends, and with my son shouting at the telly I have all the atmosphere I need :)

Yeah, good game. Bayern are well in control, Dortmund don’t really know how to break them down.

First half was really good, second half has been dire

I’m still struggling to see where all the Sancho hype comes from.

All he’s done in half an hour is run around pretending he’s Jesse Lingard

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom