Bundesliga 19/20

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Is it German arrogance or just Bayern that talk about other club's players as if they had them signed and already under contract?

Deputy chairman Uli Hoeness told radio station Bayern 1: "When I think that we managed to extend with Manuel Neuer, and we have Joshua Kimmich, Niklas Sule, Robert Lewandowski and hopefully David Alaba and Thiago Alcantara [also agreeing contracts], and I also hope with Leroy Sane, with [Kingsley] Coman, [Serge] Gnabry, a young, developable team.

"I can imagine, if everything goes well, that a new era is just beginning at Bayern Munich."
They should be dragged before UEFA, they are a despicable club in the way they operate, but I wont hold my breathe, theyve been tapping up Sane for 2 years now.

PrahDV

Is anyone watching the Hamburg game, I'm not sure why that was yellow he clearly won the ball 🤷‍♂️
i watched upto like the 65min before going out to cut the lawn, thought the penalty in the first half was very soft from the ref, barely any contact with the arm nvrmind an elbow. Didnt even review it

i watched upto like the 65min before going out to cut the lawn, thought the penalty in the first half was very soft from the ref, barely any contact with the arm nvrmind an elbow. Didnt even review it
I only watched the last 15 minutes and a few minutes from the end a yellow was given when the player got the ball, there was follow through but didn't look intentional and certainly not worthy of a yellow imo.

PrahDV

wish i had stayed and watched it all, missed the final 2 goals but had to get the lawn done with the bin man coming in the morning

mitch

Distinguished Member
They didn’t show many replays and the one angle they did show wasn’t very close to the action so couldn’t really see it.

Does Walton ever disagree with the
To be fair it’s one of those where you would say it’s harsh but by the letter of the law it’s handball much like when a goal is ruled out because someone’s big toe is offside.

To be fair it’s one of those where you would say it’s harsh but by the letter of the law it’s handball much like when a goal is ruled out because someone’s big toe is offside.
I'm guessing they had more angles than they showed us to determine if it was upper arm.

At least the PL show all the angles rather than one poor replay.

PrahDV

cant stand BT sport, every half of football the commentator is instructed to repeatedly inform viewers of 12 pl games in the first 7 days once it restarts etc, constant bombardment, its very annoying.