Bullet Magnets Official Clan Thread

sjp21 said:
And a good strong wrist! ;)

Krispie Kremes arent that heavy. :confused:

Razor said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Free and single hey. A trip to the Dam is in order. ;)

Funny you mention that. Can put down the start of the rot to an infamous trip there a few years ago :rotfl:

Anone up for a game tommorrow. Girlfriend is away for the night.

Happy days are here again

Its now 9.20 am. Oblivion has just arrived. Kids are in school, i have a day off from work, girlfriend is in university and is staying out tonite.

Its just me and oblivion...ALL DAY..

It feels just like Christmas.. bring out the mince pies all is well with the world.

I will be up for a live game tonite though .. have a good day everyone.

FGEvans1 said:
Its now 9.20 am. Oblivion has just arrived. Kids are in school, i have a day off from work, girlfriend is in university and is staying out tonite.

Its just me and oblivion...ALL DAY..

It feels just like Christmas.. bring out the mince pies all is well with the world.

I will be up for a live game tonite though .. have a good day everyone.

Did you order it from Play?
What packaging was it in?

Seriously though - I ordered mine on Weds and wondering if its likely to arrive today...

bobmeister2k said:
Did you order it from Play?
What packaging was it in?

Seriously though - I ordered mine on Weds and wondering if its likely to arrive today...

Maybe you should open a new thread Bob. Sounds like a serious topic which needs to be covered.

'Will Bob recieve his play.com package today or tomorrow?'

Just finished a 5 hour session of Oblivion. The hype is justified. best game i have ever played.

One problem though Farcry has also arrived today. £27 from lxdirect

Cant see my playing it yet though.

I am going to pick up a few bevy's, unplug the phone and i am going straight back to oblivion.

I imagine i will be up for a few live games later so please send me an invite.

FGEvans1 said:
Just finished a 5 hour session of Oblivion. The hype is justified. best game i have ever played.

One problem though Farcry has also arrived today. £27 from lxdirect

Cant see my playing it yet though.

I am going to pick up a few bevy's, unplug the phone and i am going straight back to oblivion.

I imagine i will be up for a few live games later so please send me an invite.

Excellent. Looks like I won't be getting the 'best game ever' until Monday (silly me getting it deliverd to the office)

I'm about 12 hours into the game. Will be on it again tonight although I'll keep an eye out for any multiplayer invites :)

If I buy it on my way home this evening from Dixons (£50), will I be able to return my copy from Play (£40) to dixons on monday using the Dixons receipt?

Got it today is my life over ? lol

bobmeister2k said:
If I buy it on my way home this evening from Dixons (£50), will I be able to return my copy from Play (£40) to dixons on monday using the Dixons receipt?

Anybody? I have to leave soon if i'm going to get it!?!

bobmeister2k said:
Anybody? I have to leave soon if i'm going to get it!?!
i dont see why not

neilo said:
i dont see why not

Excellent, now its totally your fault if they don't accept it :D :D

...now, how to convince my girlfriend that she really wants me to play games all evening (its her birthday as well :rotfl:)

bobmeister2k said:
Excellent, now its totally your fault if they don't accept it :D :D

...now, how to convince my girlfriend that she really wants me to play games all evening (its her birthday as well :rotfl:)
omg lol shes gonna kill ya you better have got her something nice n expensive

Kiss your evening good bye if u get Oblivion. I played my first game session until 5am and didnt even notice!

Urien Rheged said:
Kiss your evening good bye if u get Oblivion. I played my first game session until 5am and didnt even notice!
lol has wine and crisps at the ready lol

Just finished my first session of oblivion.

Time spent on that session was 10 hours.(felt like an hour)

I completed GRAW in less time that that.

Worth every moment though. This game will simply blow you away.

Best game ever without a doubt.

Still cant belive how good this game gets. Not one dull moment during that 10 hours.

The crap that has been written about frame rates etc is rubbish. Some slowdown on occasions but its irelevant really if you consider what Bethesda have created here.

Everyone has got to play this. Farcry which also arrived today is going to have to wait.

Back from Portugal nicely tanned!

Ok what have I missed?

sjp21 said:
He is. Haven't heard any sightings of blue whales getting beached in Portugal yet, but sure its only a matterof time! :D

Not a whale insight mate!, its even illegal to hunt them over there can you believe that!

So whats occuring in this thread?

BuFF DaDDy said:
Back from Portugal nicely tanned!

Ok what have I missed?

:hiya: Welcome home mate. :hiya:

Not missed much Owen is still Ginger, Redman still loves fish, TBM are still camping out in their base. Nothing new. :D

bobmeister2k said:
You know what,

Where the heck is Mr Buff? :rolleyes:

I miss his 10 posts in a row commenting on every funny moment of the day one after another, telling LVO to eat his own ********, starting fights, cracking jokes and the like.... :D :D

COME BACK BUFFY!!

:rotfl:

Thanks man! back now so expect me to comment on every post from the 24th March (Only Joking! :D )

All you lads been ok?

Razor said:
I think its because no PD0 is being played any more. The game held this week was fun though and brought allot of the old faces back. Maybe another PD0 night should be held. :)

Up for that Razor when you guys are!

:smashin:

BuFF DaDDy said:
Up for that Razor when you guys are!

:smashin:

Yeah PD0 will be hosted this week Mr Buff. I also got Farcry which looks sweet, havent tried out the online bit yet but I am told it can handle 16 players with no lag. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom