Bullet Magnets Official Clan Thread

sjp21 said:
On a less bright note, my office now smells like a tramp has died and is rotting in a corner somewhere.

Is that better or worse than usual?;)

sjp21 said:
Doh! My boss has phoned in and cancelled meetings on the grounds that he's been poisoned!

Not guilty!!!

No comment!!

:rotfl:

Could be worse could smell like old people with cardigans rotting from urine!!

sjp21 said:
On a less bright note, my office now smells like a tramp has died and is rotting in a corner somewhere.

Just send Owen home. :hiya:

sjp21 said:
Just had a sheepish call from the boss. Reckon he was trying to find someone worse than him! No sympathy here!

Hmm, nice (pronouced "ni-ush").

Any PSU news for us mate?

daKlone said:
Hmm, nice (pronouced "ni-ush").

Any PSU news for us mate?

Been trying to phone the Mrs all day. No response. :mad: She's obviously not doing either the cleaning or the cooking. Probably having if off with Van Owen.

Anyway I'm about to set off for home - will be back online around 6 with good or bad news.

Everyone cross their fingers for me! :)

sjp21 said:
Been trying to phone the Mrs all day. No response. :mad: She's obviously not doing either the cleaning or the cooking. Probably having if off with Van Owen.

Anyway I'm about to set off for home - will be back online around 6 with good or bad news.

Everyone cross their fingers for me! :)

I meant to ask her if she had a ticket and didnt jump the queue :D

Razor said:
Just send Owen home. :hiya:

...................And get a wash!! :rotfl:

I see you online SJP give us the good news!!

Hi guys,

Back online now, and it looks like my connection is better too!:thumbsup:

Chaps - Here's our latest challenge - any volutneers?

You have been challenged by [TeaM BtB] (id:719) on the Perfect Dark Zero Eradication: Winter Season '06.

You can view the challenge, then accept or decline it from your clan stats page at:
http://pdz.xbox360.gamebattles.com/stats/792

Challenge Details:
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2006
Time: 10:00pm 0
Players: 4v4
Point Limit: 5
Round Limit: 5
Round Time Limit: 10 Minutes
Game Time Limit: 30
Non-Allowed Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Mines, Viblade, Superdragon
Base Assignment: Fixed
Vehicles: Off

Good Luck!

-The GB Staff

AnnatarUK said:
Hi guys,

Back online now, and it looks like my connection is better too!:thumbsup:

Would you like to play in place of S2000 (if he can't make it)?

It's tonight at 7.45pm for an 8.00pm kick off.

daKlone said:
Would you like to play in place of S2000 (if he can't make it)?

It's tonight at 7.45pm for an 8.00pm kick off.

Good news and bad news here. Good news - its arrived. Bad news - its not in my house! Left with the next door neighbours, who are now not in!!!:mad:

You'll need the sub tonight I fear but sign me up for tomorrow!!

You want to sack that Mrs of yours - and not in a good way!

Still, your neighbours might return before 7.45...mightn't they?

BuFF DaDDy said:
Hi mate

Thanks for your post, its great to see more and more gamers getting interested in clan games, yes a Clan is a Team. We play against other teams on teh same game, it could be any team,anywhere Japan/German/USA etc, its all ranked on a leaderboard on Gamebattles.com.

Im on tonight at around 9.30 im sure daKlone and a few of the others guys will also be on, what were suggesting is that you come on for a few relaxed games and a chat, that way we can see if you will gel in a team (I.E can you take and respond to orders/team movements etc or do you run off and do your own thing on your own!).

We can then look at putting you in The Bullet Magnets to play these ranked games against other teams on the ladder.

Please remember that if you are welcomed in the clan you are expected to play these ladder games when asked to and we need you to really commit. Just like teh old saying a Clans not just for now its for life!

Add me to your friends list and see you on live maybe tonight :smashin:

Excellent, thanks very much.

Out tonight but will be on tomoz at 10 onwards. Will add you all to my freinds list and join in tomoz.

Looking forward to getting mullered (both tonight and online tomoz!!)

Thanks
Branny

daKlone said:
You want to sack that Mrs of yours - and not in a good way!

Still, your neighbours might return before 7.45...mightn't they?

Nope - looks like they've gone out for the evening. Chances of returning before 7.45 look very slim....

Sorry for this. Total pain in the arse but will be ready for duty again soon!:clap:

daKlone said:

You have been challenged by [TeaM BtB] (id:719) on the Perfect Dark Zero Eradication: Winter Season '06.

You can view the challenge, then accept or decline it from your clan stats page at:

Challenge Details:

Good Luck!

-The GB Staff

Hi, daKlone, not 100% sure I'll make it tomorrow night, but wouldn't mind being put down as a sub :thumbsup:
Thanxs

m40wen said:
I meant to ask her if she had a ticket and didnt jump the queue :D

:hiya:

You're right. She did mention there was quite a queue of people desperate to leave! :D

Thinking positive thoughts for TBM at the moment. Hope you're giving Heggie a good kicking.

Come on lads, hope you are winning, just looked on the stats and your tied!

Come on my son get a grenade in there!!

:D

It's bad news I'm afraid - our brave lads were unable to overcome Fubar :(

But they WERE able to resist Heggie & Keith's attempts to recruit them - showing much appreciated loyalty to the Clan!

Grrr, that Heggie! :(

S - Will you be available for tomorrow nights match? :hiya:

Unfortunately the match against Fubar was a well fought battle by our lads, many a time killing 2 of Fubar and the last guy killing the remaining 2 of TBM. Heggie didn't make some very nice comments but we did resist the temptation of joining their clan. :thumbsup: Hope you're winning the second match right this minute :smashin:

daKlone said:

Challenge Details:

Good Luck!

-The GB Staff

I'm available on Saturday night if you need me :smashin:

daKlone said:
S - Will you be available for tomorrow nights match? :hiya:

Try stopping me! Am up for this one. Free for just about every night (apart from next Thurs) from now to eternity!

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom