• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

building a php mail form...

Surebrec

Distinguished Member
I'm making a website for my nephew and I want to have a contact form on there.

I know how to set the form itself up, but I have absolutely no clue what to do with the functional side of it. searching the vastness of the internet has thrown up all sorts of information, but right now, it all goes over my head.

none of what I have found really shows the process step by step, just pages full of code that has already been constructed, with very little info on how to configure it, all contained within a massive wall of text.

rather than just be thrown in at the deep end, I want to dip my toe in the water and try to learn to code a mail script from scratch for myself.

anyone here with experience in this area who is able to offer advice in how to get started, bearing in mind that I have pretty much zero php experience?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom