Question building a new home theatre

oilers rule

Novice Member
Reaction score
I sold my home and taking the gear out of my home theatre ( was there when i bought it ) and putting it in my new homes detached garage detached ( 20x24) . I have a Denon x6300h reciever , a JVC DLA-X750R D-ILA projector and 135" Elunevision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K and looking to purchase this for the speaker system : klipsch 7.1.4 - 2 Klipsch RP-280F Tower Speakers, , 1 Klipsch RP-450C Center, 1 Klipsch R112SW Subwoofer, 4 Klipsch RP-250S-BLK Surround Speaker, 4 Klipsch CDT-5800-C II In-Ceiling Speaker

I wondering a good setup , should i build a false wall and put the center and tower speakers behind the screen ? would these speakers work behind the screen? Also looking for some design tips on the false wall .

Also can this amp run seperate hdmi outs ? can i have a smaller tv ran through this if i want to watch multiole football games?

My last question is i currently own 2 Velodyne Minivee subs , would they work for me in replace of the Klipsh subwoofer as this would save me $1000 bucks here in canada . Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as ive owned home theatre but this is my first build .

Thanks in Advance

Mark

Speakers can go behind a screen but only if the screen is acoustically transparent (these tend to not be cheap). Also the speakers would need to be positioned away from the rear wall and corners as well (I certainly would not build a false wall around the speakers).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom