Wanted Bugaboo Bee 3 / Cybex Sirona Car Seat

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mistry, Jun 21, 2015.

1. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Looking for the following items:

1 - Bugaboo Bee 3 Pram
    2 - Maxi-cosi Cabriofix Baby car seat with base
    3 - Cybex Sirona Car Seat

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    bump

3. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    I'll have one ready for sale shortly but in Bournemouth area so probably further than you'd want to travel.

4. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi Dan Baker, I have no problems travelling to collect as it'll only be an hour drive.
    Can you post some pics and tell me how much you'd want.

Thanks

5. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    I'd like to get it cleaned up before posting any pics but let me give you the details and I'll try and get photos up tomorrow. All in all though it's in very good condition no damage to any fabrics or handlebars, obviously though some scratches to chassis and wheels but impossible to avoid with folding and loading.

• Almost exactly 2 years old, with lower than average use of which mainly on pavements.
    • Black fabrics on silver frame
    • Rain Cover - Unused
    • Carry cot - Hardly used
    • Normal seat
    • Maxi Cosi adapters
    • Also have a wallaboo fleece cosy toes we'd throw in

Great pushchair on selling as we now have the Donkey due to second arrival.

After £450 for it and not currently been offered anywhere else due to not getting around to cleaning yet.

6. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi Dan, have you had a chance to take pics yet??

Thanks

7. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    No sorry work has been crazy, wife has done the fabrics already and they look great so I just need to clean the frame and wheels. Will try and get it done and dusted tomorrow and post up ASAP.

8. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Thanks for update, I'm not in any rush so don't worry if you can't do it tomorrow and if you've got other things to take care of.

I'll keep an eye out in the thread...

9. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    Cleaned it up this morning and gave me a good chance to have a look at it, it's in really good nick fabrics and handle bars have no tears or chunks missing. Frame looks great. Most scratches only really on the front wheels which is very hard to avoid if you use it! Here some pictures, also have the black cosy toes by Wallaboo I'll throw in currently on the washing line drying.

DSC01343.JPG DSC01344.JPG DSC01345.JPG DSC01351.JPG DSC01346.JPG DSC01347.JPG DSC01348.JPG DSC01349.JPG DSC01350.JPG

10. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi Dan Baker, can i ask you a stupid question as i'm still not too clued up on all things pram.
    Does this include a car seat too?? Or is this something you have to buy separately??

11. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    No doesn't include a car set but I am chucking in the adaptors for the push chair that would let you drop a maxi cosi pebble or cabriofix on top of the frame. Essential for those quick trips to shops where baby is still sleeping in the car seat.

When buying the push chair new car seats don't come as standard and bugaboo don't even make them but some shops do them as a package at extra cost of course.

You can pick up a maxi cosi for around £50 or so second hand but most people prefer to buy car seats brand new to avoid any doubt they might have been in a accident.

Trust me if you go maxi cosi you'll also want the family fix base for it to which lets you easily get the car seat in and out of the car.

You'll soon learn babies get very expensive! Hopefully you have some doting grandparents in the wings that will keep a constant supply of clothes coming!

If you do get this from me I'll give you a crash course in all things baby paraphernalia and send you on your way looking for a second job :D

12. Dan Baker

Dan Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +623
    Here is the cosy toes ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435475497.975916.jpg

13. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi Dan Baker, thanks for uploading the pics....all looks great.
    We went to check out a couple of prams today and gave the Cameleon a proper test drive.
    Everything looked good until we compared it to the Bee, we found the Bee to be more light-weight and compact....something that's going to be really important to us as we live in a flat on top of shops.

Based on this our requirements have now changed and we're going to try and get hold of the Bee instead of the Cemeleon. Can I just say a big thanks for taking the time and effort of posting pics of your pram.....just sorry it's not the right one as it's a real good price too...

14. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi all, now that the wife and I have test driven some prams and made a firm decision on which one we like.....we want to see if anyone has a Bugaboo Bee 3 for sale.....

Also, we'd like to get hold of a lightweight Maxi-cosi Cabriofix Baby Car Seat with Isofix Base.
    One more thing on our wish list is the Cyber Sirona car seat....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  15. hammers1

hammers1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Hi we have a maxi cosi pebble car seat and a family fix isofix Base which are no longer required.

I've looked that the differences between the cabriofix and the pebble and it seems the cabriofix is 0.6kgs lighter but the pebble is superior in other ways. This link describes the differences pretty well. Pebble vs Cabriofix | Buggy Baby Blog

A link to the family fix Base is here. Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base:Amazon.co.uk:Baby

The car seat was a limited edition at the time (Q design)

If you're interested I'll get some pics together.

Not sure of value but going by current prices I'd say £70 for the seat and £90 for the Base.

Also have a Quinny Buzz 3 buggy with pram carry cot and buggy seat (all matches the car seat) if you're interested in that. Again it was all the limited edition Q design pattern and the chassis was all black when at the time they were all silver (not sure if that's the case now or not) this is a link to the same buggy (only shows it with the buggy seat) Quinny Buzz Q Design Stroller Curious Colors [Quinny Stroller 05] - £339.00

Cheers.

16. shyewei

shyewei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +210
    Have a cabrio-fix in red about 18m old.

Asking for £50 collected from North London.

Lmk
    Shye

17. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi hammer1, thanks for your message. Definitely interested in the car seat and base....if you could take some pics then that'll be great.
    Can you confirm how old the items are please.

Will have to double check with the wife on the buggy as I think we've pretty much decided we want to go with the bugaboo bee.

Also, where about's are you as I'd probably have to come and collect...so that might be a factor too...

Thanks

18. hammers1

hammers1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Will post some pics tonight. They're both about 3 years old but were stored for about 18 months of that. Open to negotiation on the prices.

I'm in Braintree Essex but work in Ilford Essex if that's any easier.

19. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi shyewei, thanks for your post. I'm going to wait for hammers1 response as it'll be easier for me to buy both the baby car seat and base in one go.
    Out of interest, if hammers1 is too far from me, where abouts are you in North London.....thanks.

20. shyewei

shyewei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +210
    N22

21. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    thanks, will look forward to the pics and will show the wife tonight....
    If you can let me know what the condition of the baby seat and base is like together with the pictures then that'll be great....

22. hammers1

hammers1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Will do.

23. hammers1

hammers1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Hi doing this from the app so not sure how they'll turn out but here are some pics. My phone camera is pretty poor to be honest so if you want any more pics or better quality pics I'll dig out the digital camera.

We also have the rain cover and new born support cushion which come with the sear which aren't pictured. Both would be included.

I'd say the seat is in fairly good condition.

Being completely honest and probably overly critical there are some marks which you'd expect from normal use but nothing major. The wife will take off the cover and give it a good wash which should bring it up to somewhere near new I would have thought. The straps also have some marks but I don't think these are easily removable so will give them a good scrub which should help hopefully.

The family fix base is in very good condition. Again with a few minor marks but you have to really look for them. It is fully functional and I've included a pic with the car seat attached so you can see the lights are all working. The base makes putting the seat into the car and taking it back out again a breeze. Literally a couple of seconds and its in or out. I'd definitely recommend getting one even if you don't buy this one.

Also just to confirm the car seat has never been in any accidents whatsoever.

Cheers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  24. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    hi hammers1, thanks for posting the pictures. I showed the wife and she likes both the baby seat and base. In an ideal world a red colour would have been perfect, but the fact you have both available is more practical...(stupid question....can you buy different colour covers for the baby seat??)

One issue my wife was concerned with was the weight, she wants a baby seat as light weight as possible to make life easier for her.....I've said to her half a kilo shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Based on that, I can offer you £120 collected for both the baby seat and base after inspection.....the only issue i'd have is time to collect (as you're about 1.5hrs from me without traffic), but i'd be able to sort that out with you offline and can offer a small deposit to secure the items.

Thanks.

25. dej23

dej23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +154
    How quickly are you after a bee3, we may put ours up for sale shortly.

26. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    hi dej23,
    we're in no rush but would like to get hold of something in the next month or so.
    Couple of questions if you don't mind:

- how old is the item
    - what condition is the pram in
    - what colour is it (frame, cover and seat)
    - what items come with the pram
    - where about's are you as we'd probably collect

Thanks

27. dej23

dej23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +154
    That's fine, we need to work out of we want to sell it or not,my wife did suggest it yesterday, but she does change her mind regularly. Its 7 months old, comes with the Cocoon,
    Silver frame, baby blue hood, black seat and black cocoon. Maxi cosi adapters, rain cover . Its in good condition..it is used daily. We are in Harrow.

28. hammers1

hammers1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Hi, it appears you can buy the covers. Not the colour you're after but here's an example. Maxi Cosi Summer Cover For Pebble-Pink (2014) - Kiddies-Kingdom

The only issue is that the link states a year so not sure whether they made any changes to the design which would stop it fitting.

Happy with leaving a deposit etc and I'm in no rush for the items to be collected

Meet me in the middle at £140 and you've got a deal.

29. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    hi dej23 - let me know what you decide after you speak with the wife.
    If you do decide to sell it, would be good to see some pictures and also your asking price.
    Harrow's not too far from me so distance won't be an issue.

Thanks.

30. mistry

mistry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    hi hammers1, thanks for your message.
    I've spoken to the powers to be (the wife :nono:) and she said £130 and given me approval to make a small deposit payment to you too.

What do you say? :D