1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffy Season 6 on BBC

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by swarrans, Jun 25, 2002.

1. swarrans

swarrans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I searched for the answer, but couldn't find it, so...
    Does anyone know the exact date of when the BBC is going to be screening Buffy season 6 in widescreen? (I think it's in August sometime)

Ta

Simon

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    keep a look out on the BBC's Buffy site, they haven't announced a date yet. BTW a friend of mine interviewed James Marsters yesterday at a signing said he was a really nice bloke.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

At the moment, latest details for Season 6 on BBC2, will be September 2002!

Also, the BBC have bought the longer, uncut version of the special Musical episode "Once More... With Feeling"!

I also attended the James Marsters signing, and whilst it took 5 hours of queueing to get his autograph, due to the sheer numbers of people who turned up, it was worth it!

He seems like a nice bloke, but because so many fans arrived, this meant no one could really get much of a chance to say anything other than "Hi" and "Nice to meet you", due to his Personal Entourage getting people past him as quickly as possible.

Pooch

4. swarrans

swarrans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Guys,
    I've already got series 6 recorded off Sky's broadcast, but obviously I'm looking forward to BBC's so that it's in widescreen/no adverts etc (don't get me started on Sky's attitude to widescreen & DOGS etc!!)
    I've also just bought the series 4 DVDs which are great - Jos's commentary on "Hush" was really interesting on this brilliant episode.

Simon

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch

you're more patient than me, I turned up at about 4pm with my season 2 dvd set in my bag (signing virgin that I am), walked along the queue and there were about 700 goth teenage girls baying for Spike's blood, I high-tailed it out of there.

My friend is news editor on the local weekly free (and also fancies the ass of Marsters), she was supposed to interview him before the signing but he turned up a bit too late. She also knows the new mangeress of Forbidden Planet who let her hang around the shop as long as she would help moving people along.

Anyway she got her interview at about 9pm (seven hours later), Marsters being very tired asked for the lights off (this made her very happy).

Anyway he said that filming for Season Seven WILL start in England (as rumoured) with Alison Hannigan (sic) and Tony Head in the near future.