Budget Wall Mounts - Hama - your opinion please

B

BATTELAXE

Hi everyone.

I have just bought a Novatech 32" lcd (made by atec I think with LG and Philips inside), but only because the cat was sick in the back of the old telly. It has kind of wiped me out it being Christmas.

I would like to ask about wall brackets, some of them are £399, Aaarrgggh, we will be sitting down to gruel on Christmas day.... Seriously, I would like to declutter by wall hanging the tv. I have found a budget swivel bracket by Hama, spec to follow:-

Product Features

* Wall bracket for LCD monitors according to VESA standard
* Supports the VESA standards 75 x 75, 100 x 100 and 200 x 100
* Especially suitable for large screen LCD monitors
* Max. load bearing capacity: up to 25 kg
* 130° swiveling
* 150° tilting
* Colour: silver

Technical Details

Recommended screen size: 10" - 32"
Max. depth: 13.8 cm
Loading capacity: 25 kg
Type: LCD
Vesa 100 x 100 mm: Yes
Vesa 200 x 100 mm: Yes
Vesa 75 x 75 mm: Yes
Does anyone have this? Can you tell me if it is OK? It is only about £20.

I expect you are all going to recommend some wonderful piece of kit that I can't afford (or tell me not to bother), but take pity, the cat is still alive (barely).... apparently if you pop them in the oven at about gas mark 5 for an hour or so, they go lovely with cranberry sauce....

some practical and constructive suggestions please.... I have noticed that there are a couple of threads about wall mounts, so even if you do not have this model, a few lines about the one you do have would no doubt be of great value to others.

Cheers
Kim

B

BATTELAXE

I reckon I posted this in the wrong forum, it should have been lcd, there are a few discussions over there

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom