Budget TV options

Zeorth

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey!

So as it stands I’m in the process of buying a budget TV for my bedroom. Seeing as I’m in Europe, TCL/Vizio/Hisense are off the table as they aren’t available. However, Phillips TVs are supposedly different here and may not be a bad shout, but since they barely have reviews I’m not so sure about them. All screens listed below are 50 inch as I’m looking for a screen that size.

My top options seem to be:
Samsung Q60T ($699)
Samsung TU6905 ($599)
Samsung AU7175 ($679)
Phillips PUS8505 ($699)

Im located in Sweden if that helps, if anyone has any other recommendations for TVs in Europe for around that price, let me know!

There's really nothing between all the 50" models so its best just to pick on features or picture processing traits.
For example, Samsung have the more robust OS, easier to use with less bugs but Philips have good motion.
Samsung model numbers with T in the name are 2020 and A 2021. So expect to pay more for the 2021 models right now.

The differences between the cheapest and most expensive Samsung 50" models are with features, so check things like the remote control that comes in the box, the number of HDMI ports and advance software features. Should be all available in comparison tables here:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom