1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

budget player help......any help

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by m2:judgmenytmat, Nov 26, 2001.

1. m2:judgmenytmat

m2:judgmenytmat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I said i was getting the sony ns300 and am still thinking about purchasing this.

Heres the thing. I'm wanting to have player that can have a multiregion hack on the remote control. Does any one know where I can purschase a budget brand player between £150-£250 (good qaulity pictures and sound) which can be multi region hacked by the remote control. Any help would be great

2. Spencem

Spencem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Why do you want a handset hack, rather than a player that has been modded? For your budget you could get a fully modded Toshiba 210, which most people around here think is a very good machine.

For handset hacks generaly you will need to get one of the Tesco special brands like the Wharfdale M5, but you will compromise on picture and sound qulity.

3. m2:judgmenytmat

m2:judgmenytmat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know about that but I am not sure about buying over the internet. Do you know the site. Sorry for the trouble

4. T1969

T1969

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    try the samsung m-105. it meets all the criteria your after1:D

5. Spencem

Spencem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I got my player from HiSpek 2 people at work have just got machines from http://www3.netspin.co.uk/electrocentre/ both arived next day. Just stay clear of Techtronics. I would find a dealer and then search on here for their name, that should give you a good idea of their customer service.

Good luck.

6. Jacko69

Jacko69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know I didn't reply to you earlier, but a really good site to find cheap multiregion DVD players is QXL.com I saw Toshiba SD110 go for £130!!!! last week, and this week they have Samsung 105 for only £127!! They are all multiregion upgraded, so check it out if you have not already bought somehting.:cool: