• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

budget pc to play football manager

southall

Standard Member
New to this forum , hope this is in the right place , basically like the title I'm after a PC to be able to play football manager 13 and future football manager , I'm don't know anything about PCs , and I'm looking to spend around the 150 to 200 mark
Just seeing if you could send me in the right direction
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Chuck Norris

Distinguished Member
For that kind of budget, you don't really have a lot to work with unfortunately.

Yl1rN7b.jpg

AMD FX 4100 Black Edition Combo - See above for details £245.99 + Delivery (See details for free delivery with AVForums)

You still would need an OS & will have to use the onboard GPU plus build the system, still the machine should be adequate for Football Manager.

As I'm sure others will point out, this is by no means quality components (Mainly PSU & Case) and I wouldn't personally buy it, but on your budget, its the best I could see with a quick glance.

Lastly, this is a today only deal from the peoples favourite choice of supplier :D

Last edited:

duncfunk

Prominent Member
I'm still playing FM12 on my 2007 MBP with the GPU disabled! I've never been interested in the 3D match view but it really isn't a very demanding game to run. It's probably more CPU/RAM dependent due to all of the processing involved. Have a search for an early quad core system with a half decent GPU I'd say :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom