Budget all-in-ones systems from Asda!

jonhead34

Standard Member
Hi all

I was in Asda today doing some food shopping and discovered that they do a budget all-in-one system for under £60! The brand is Pacific, which I believe is Asda's own label. They also do a cheap JVC all-in-one for under £150.

Incredible prices, but presumably, as ever, you get what you pay for? Just curious really - has anyone got either of these systems? If so, how do they perform. If you want a cheap solution, say in a child's bedroom, where it is only ever going to be played at low volume and on a small portable TV, perhaps something like this could be an option?

Cheers for now

Jon

Conn

If you are putting surround sound in your childrens bedroom, could you adopt me?

:rotfl:

wicket

Novice Member
I have bought cheaper systems for the kids' bedrooms and have been impressed with them. One cost about £60 with £30 off, when one of the Dixon's stores were shutting down AND it was a Matsui make but to be honest for a bedroom it is ideal, it would probably be fine in the lounge too. I also bought a speaker system for about £80 for the XBox room and that is great too. However, for the lounge I have gone for Denon 500 which I think is the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom