Budget 3d camera

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Brooktop, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Brooktop

Brooktop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I have a Panasonic 3d active tv 1080p and would like to shoot some 3d home video; nothing fancy, just of the kids etc. i don't want to spend a fortune as I've been happy with the 720p video from my iphone 4 and Panasonic TZ7.

I'd love the new Panasonic 3d1 but that's out of my price range. I've been looking at the fuji w3 and sony bloggie 3d. I'm leaning towards the sony because i don't like the images from fuji cameras but I've seen on a you tube video that the sony only does anaglyph, not stereoscopic...although I find that hard to believe.

There doesn't seem to be many options so would welcome ANY input or comments.

Thanks

2. chrishull3

chrishull3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Difficult not knowing how much you want to pay,also pound for ound which is best but there are quite a few choices.
    3d camcorders - SupaPrice.co.uk

3. Brooktop

Brooktop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Thanks I've decided to go for a pre-owned Sony Bloggie 3d

4. Brooktop

Brooktop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Only a bit of playing with it so far but am VERY impressed. I hadn't thought about it before I ordered but with it being a Sony, it's totally compatible with my PS3 and easy to use.

I assume iMovie won't edit the 3d file. I'm sure I read somewhere that there is decent free editing siftware. What's best on a Mac?