BTTF to be replaced (OFFICIAL)

Hi, I'd bought my set from CD WOW awhile back before they were released here it's the R2/4, will they change my set???

Seeing as the R4 is dual encoded for R2 as well, I don't see why they wouldn't replace them. If they don't, then they're not being very reasonable. Think I'll write to them first to ask, before sending anything though.

Unless of course anyone hears of Universal Australia doing similar.

Originally posted by Confucius
Could the mods amalgamate all the BTTF threads, please?

I feel it would make a bit of a mess if this was done - it would be preferable if people would just stop starting them!! :mad:

Duplicate threads are usually deleted or closed.

I e-mailed CD-Wow yesterday asking if they would replace the Australian sourced set. I am awaiting their response and will post it here when it arrives.

Apparently a few copies of the remastered film are already available, with more on their way soon.

Anyone know where and when? And how to tell if you're getting a proper version?

Or are these only replacements for people who go through Universal UK?

I'm going to wait a while before I send mine off, avoiding the rush and all that.

thinking of getting these films but can anyone help me how can you tell which box set version to get,

How do you know which box sets are the fixed version from the non working versions thanks

DONT! send your disc's back yet, read latest HCC news
Back To The Future **URGENT UPDATE!***
We've heard this morning from a couple of readers who sent their flawed BTTF discs in for replacement to Universal that the distributor has rung them up saying they don't know anything about the BTTF aspect ratio problems and have no plans to replace any discs. This is after a Customer Sales agent confirmed with me on the phone earlier this week (unfortunately the relevant PR exec is away for a month...) that Universal WAS aware of the problem and that they would be replacing discs. Universal are looking into what's going on as we speak, but in the meantime I can only advise anyone who hasn't yet sent their discs in to hold fire until I can update you on just how far Universal has lost the plot. Jeez...
Posted by John Archer

Further to my earlier post above.

I have had a standard reply back from CD-Wow saying that they would respond soon. However, I still haven't received the reply as promised.

This is not like CD-Wow - I have found their customer service to be excellent up until now. Has anyone else e-mailed them and received a reply regarding replacements?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom