Quantcast

BTicino MyHome bus: MH202 advanced scenario controller

gugus24

Novice Member
Scenario's shouldn't loop unless you have the 'Repeat' option set to 'yes'!! Its top right of the screen under the scenario name and description. Both options should be 'No' for your lamp situtation.

Normally the scenarios just run through the sequence of 'Actions' and then stop when they get to the end of the sequence. Then they will only start again if the start condition occurs again. There should be no need for the stop command.

If the Repeat option is not selected then I am puzzled. In that case could you post a screen shot of MyHome Suite.

Stop panel is used to interrupt a already running scenario. eg when you want to start another scenario which has some of the same items in the action list as an already running scenario. eg blinds with staggered closing and then another scenario starts to open them. If you do not stop the first scenario then both scenarios could run at the same time causing confusing results. FYI Up to 5 scenarios can run simultaneously.

For debugging and testing you can see what is running by accessing the MH202 via your browser and going to the scenarios tab. There all scenarios are shown with the running ones highlighted. You can start and stop them too.

For testing set the times around the time you are working on it and replace sunset with an hour. Then there is no need to wait for sunset or midnight to get a result ;)

Hi M4rky,

So I'm finally home to test your instructions.
I set the F428 plugged with my Eltako Sunset sensor with contact 1. The Eltako sensor shows a 'dark' status'. The Led on the channel 2 is not turned on.
upload_2018-11-23_18-13-31.png

On the MyHomeUp app I'm t rying to search the F428 to create a status display, but I cannot find any F428.

gugus24

Novice Member
Hi M4rky,
I just configured my F428 as contact but it seems not to work. The channel led has not turned on. Looks like the f428 doesn’t understand the eltako settings.
Do you know what the problem is ?

gugus24

Novice Member
Hi M4rky,

My F428 doesn't react. Do you have any idea what it can be ? My Eltako works on Sunset. But F428 doesn't start any scene.

m4rky_m4rk

Are you sure the sensor is switching and you have wired up everything correctly? The sensor has an LED, so you could play around with brightness level at sunset time watch it switch with the level setting.

I cant remember without looking but has the sensor got normally open and normally closed contacts? You could also test the F428 with a simple wire or dummy switch.

m4rky_m4rk

Sorry, I cant really tell from that and I have schalk sensors. But it lools like the Eltako has an LED indicator so you could check that the Eltako is sensing the light change. Also, it looks like it waits for 5 or 15min before changing the relay. Does it toogle the relay or pulse it ? Did the electrican test everything?

gugus24

Novice Member
Thank you m4rky for your response.
That's correct the Eltako waits 15 minutes on my configuration before sending the signal.
It toggles, because when I start a test on the Eltako, it toogles the relay.
You also talked on a previous mesage the possibility to add this F428 contact on the mobile app MyHomeUp ? Is that correct ?

m4rky_m4rk

I have two phone apps. atMyHome and Openhab. Neither support contacts but Openhab might in the near future. I put in a request with the binding developer and he has accepted it. So, if your interested in that please support the request at github.

The S10 supports contacts state visualisation but I don't know of anything else that does.

To get around this limitation I use proxy switches; as said in previous posts.

Proxy switches>>>>>> I use unused, unconnected, switch modules and create a scenario to switch these On/Off depending on a contacts state. Switch states are of course visible in all apps.

gugus24

Novice Member
Oh ok.
I think atMyHome and Openhab are Andoid apps.
But I don't understand the part with the proxy switches. Are those switches Bticino switches ? Do you have a reference ? You mean for examble switches from a BMSW1005 ?

m4rky_m4rk

Yes Android, no idea about Apple. I have avoided them since forever.

By switches I mean the standard actuator for lights and sockets etc. eg F411

Top Bottom