BTicino MyHome bus: Homescreen10 LCD panel

m4rky_m4rk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Thread for BTicino MyHome Screen10 LCD panel discussions

BTicino Homescreen10 resources here

Tips/notes:
  • A mode in the display section stops the LCD responding for 10sec... to allow for cleaning

Hi again M4arky,

Sorry to disturb you, but I still have problems to understand the difference between CEN, CEN PLus, CEN Modules, Programmed Modules....
I created a Scenario and as don't have any Scenario Commands like HD4680, I would like to start it with my Multimedia Screen 10". But this doesn't work .
Can you please help me and explain how to configure it? I don't understant how to link a command with the scenario. I guess that one the reason of my misunderstand is because I don't understant the difference between the families like Scenario Commands View attachment 909995 and Scenarios View attachment 909997 .
Best Regards

I think you need to use Scenario control as start event in the MH202. I have not used the items under 'Scenarios' as in your screen shot. When I asked BTicino, when they used to actually respond to posts, they said that the different scenario types are to support legacy products. Don't worry about them. You need to use the items listed in 'Scenario control' I use both CEN and CEN plus depending on... for phone use CEN Plus, for MH202 to MH202 and screen10 to MH202 I use CEN. They are slightly different in setup up but slightly.

For MH202 one scenario calling another, use CEN and pick and address and button 0 to use as start condition and then in another scenario use the same as an action.

For Phone app to MH202. Use CEN plus as start for a scenario choose address and button. On phone choose the same.

For screen 10. I found CEN works but there are additional options on the screen10. You can enter a CEN as start, stop, enable and disable. Now when you check the Scenario button on the screen there are four options Start, stop, enable, disable.. Like my phone app and I assume this works like the web interface for the MH202 too. I have not had time explore it much. I should get to this next week and will post more to discuss what I find.. Blind leading the blind :). CEN plus didn't seem to work and for the Screen10 there are additional scenario controls called My-Home-Screen10 scenarios. I thought I saw when I first checked it out it was possible to create these directly on the panel but now that doesn't seem to work. Maybe I am going crazy!!

Just in case you didn't realise it. First for the screen 10 you need to create an object for the Scenario.. Add object in Functions, Scenarios. When that's done you can drag that object on to a room page under 'Rooms' You can also add a shortcut onto the home page from the configure items box on the right. This home page shortcut doesn't show the other buttons, like for rooms, for start, stop, enable and disable but seems just be the CEN command setup as 'start' for the object. Again I need to do more testing.

Ok, let's try to start a scenario written on MH202. I want to launch it from my 10" Touchscreen.
If I understood, I should create a CEN Command on the Touchscreen. When I choose Scenario on my Touchscreen in the Functions Menu, I only have the following options 'Scenario Module', 'My Home Screen Scenario' or 'Scheduled Scenario'?

To anyone:: is it possible to use the MyHome screen 10 panel as a gateway and can I access anything with a browser? When I try I just get a help page.. no settings, or screens? I currently use MH202 scenario controller as a gateway. Port scan shows port 22 is open, I found the login user name and password. I can connect and wondered if it was possible to change, tinker with a few things.. eg browser. It looks like BTicino are not developing the panel since I see no update for a year even though the browser says 'experimental'. Anyone done anything with linux and the panel?

I ask because I would like to see the status of some basic contact interfaces I have (weather station). I see them on the screen 10 panel but wanted a way to remotely (via VPN) check the contact statuses somehow. I have the atMyHome app on my phone but I do not see how I can add contact interfaces to it.

Gugus,

Can set up the scenario command directly on the LCD screen or are you using MyHomeSuite on the PC?

I thought when I first got the screen I could do it but now it seems not. Not sure if I dreamt it or something is wrong now. Also, Screen10 own scenarios setup does not seem to work anymore from either the screen of MyHome suite !!??!!..

edit.... Figured this out see below .. I wasn't completely crazy after all.

Last edited:
To get the answerphone to show on the panel for SFERA/300x video door entry system do I also need the F454 webserver? Video, call answer, unlock door works but no answerphone messages show on the panel.

Had some more time to play with this now before installer comes to finish some work.

First the bad stuff...
  • Browser ... terrible/unusable... I am dissapointed as that would have been a nice feature
  • IP camera display... its not looking good so far but I will try some more ideas before giving up
  • Shutter control.... for fine control. Normal buttons are better.
  • Light control Good. Better than standard buttons for dimmers.
  • The panel has clip at the bottom that must be unhooked before removing panel.. Pity my installer didn't know that. He used brute force and broke the retaining clip.
  • Using the panels IP in my browser just brings up a help page. I was hoping I could interact with it via VPN but I guess I need a web server for that.
Some observations:
  • There are three types of scenarios that can be used on the panel.
    • 1 Scenario module..I guess that's the F420 simple scenario controller
    • 2 Scheduled scenarios... those in the MH202 advanced scenario controller
    • 3 Screen10 own scenarios
  • MH202 Cenplus only works so far only when the scenario is set for extended pressure. Will test some more
  • MH202 Cen scenarios run OK
  • Screen10 scenarios... if set with a time schedule this can then be changed directly on the panel too
  • Screen 10 scenarios.... can be used to trigger events based on another event
  • Screen 10 scenarios need to be enabled on the panel after config. upload.
  • Screen 10 scenario when started using a trigger event you will see 'command sent' message briefly on the display just like you had pressed start
  • Shortcuts on the 'homepage' or 'profile' pages only run the 'start' scenario even if the others have been set up (stop, enable, disable)
  • Screen scenario button shown in 'rooms' pages or 'function' page show as four buttons to which either Cen or Cenplus addresses could be set as Start, Stop, Enable, Disable. If any are not used they still still appear but are greyed out on the panel... not so good really.
  • Video door control camera with SFERA video door unit is working. Also intercom between Screen10 and 300x. Also pager which just lets you talk out of the 300x panel without need for someone to answer. 300x makes a horrible loud end of call tone!!! Also working is the door unlock.
  • Basic contacts interface status can be displayed but for some reason F428 DIN rack type interface shows the status immediately but the 3477 type needs to be cycled through the states to be correct on the panel.
I noticed that my installer has also installed:
  • F441 video modulator
  • F422 SCS/SCS gateway
I believe these are needed to get the video door bell and intercom to work??

Last edited:
Installer was back at my place today.

Among other things I now have alarm status showing on the panel. He said that I can't remove the 'stair light' button that shows on the video door control panel and also that the answerphone function cannot be shown on the panel... Is that correct or is there a way?

Hi,
Does anyone know if the number of objects are limited in the Bticino 10" Touchscreen ?

Thank you

Ok, let's try to start a scenario written on MH202. I want to launch it from my 10" Touchscreen.
If I understood, I should create a CEN Command on the Touchscreen. When I choose Scenario on my Touchscreen in the Functions Menu, I only have the following options 'Scenario Module', 'My Home Screen Scenario' or 'Scheduled Scenario'?

Use scheduled scenario for launching MH202 scenarios ... the names are confusing but I think Scenario module is for F420 simple scenario controller, Home screen 10 is for its own simple scenarios.. I did dabble a bit with these but didn't find them useful for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom