BT332 brackets not suitable for Quad L-ite. Suitable alternative needed.

hifibitz have them on their site for sale although they don't have them yet can't be that long.

hifibitz have them on their site for sale although they don't have them yet can't be that long.

You may be suprised.

Bitz are using a nice ploy. Advertise it first and potential buyers are more likely to go there.

Other web sites have pre releases on their web sites for months, albeit not always electronic items.

So that it then......Maplins brackets are elected. I cannot understand why a company like quad dont just produce their own brackets.

Tried 3 sets of the Maplins brackets - same result every time, speakers pointing at the floor within 30 minutes. NFFP (Not Fit For Purpose!). Missions rule!!

Are the Mission M30 Brackets the best for wall mounting these speakers?

So the verdict on best mounts for the Quads that don't need any modification is...?

they may be the best but just placed mine on the scales and they were about 2.5 kg
i have seen some at argos for 7 or 8 pound and are up to 6 kg
they are a little tight on the angle but they may do for what i need them for

B-Tech BT77 Brackets

some people may not like the look of them, but i like them

2484852914_d8f91c28c1.jpg

No, as should be obvious, the best brackets are the ones made by Quad specifically for the speaker.

B-Tech BT77 Brackets

some people may not like the look of them, but i like them

2484852914_d8f91c28c1.jpg

Do you sit on that settee when you watch movies? If yes, I am suprised you can here those rear speakers so high up!

Do you sit on that settee when you watch movies? If yes, I am suprised you can here those rear speakers so high up!

:laugh: Yes i do and i can hear the rears perfectly.

Rears are supposed to be above ear height, although the sofa should be further away but the room isn't big enough.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fitted mine using the Maplins brackets mentioned earlier in thread and so far they seem spot on. I'll let you know if they start to droop! One note on the tightening of these and potentially the BT332's is that on the Maplin ones there is a textured rubber insert that sits in the between the ball and socket to stop the ball slipping. If people are having trouble with them not retaining position it may be that trying a slightly thicker or more textured insert may solve the problem?

I've also used the Maplin ones, and they seem to be fine. I did have to tighten them up quite a bit, as they did drop a little to begin with, and they've been fine since.

Another one for Maplin. I've used them in my new HC room and they are perfect. No problems at all - tightened them quite a bit and it seems to be fine.

And they are really cheap, which is great!
Many thanks for the info :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom