BT Vision quality

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by leecho, Feb 2, 2009.

1. leecho

leecho
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    Can anyone tell me whether the quality of image from BT Vision is related to the speed of your line. People frequently state that their picture quality is amazing. I have a 42lg6100 connected to my vbox via hdmi. All settings are on 1080i. My picture quality is pixely with slot of noise in the picture. The quality isn't even as good as the internal freeview. I think my line is capped at 4 meg but a speed test indicates I can get 8meg. Would getting the line opened to full capacity improve the on screen quality or is there something else I can do to improve the picture?:lease:

2. Andy98765

Andy98765

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,367
    Are you talking about a download from Vision or Freeview channel on Vision. If a Freeview channel on vision then the line speed has nothing to do with it.
    We have have Vision on a 2mB line and the freeview picture and recordings are excellent.

3. leecho

leecho
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help. What can be causing my crap picture? I read posts where people have an excellent picture and some where people like me do not. Something must be causing this difference.

Any and all help and suggestions to the problem would be very much appreciated.

:lease:

4. A2daK

A2daK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it has to be cable related!