BT Vision - I've lost the ability to record

BazMan

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a self-inflicted power cut last night (some idiot went away for the weekend and forgot to check how much credit there was in the meter :rolleyes:) and ever since I've been unable to record anything on my BT Vision box.

It looks as if it had totally reset itself - had to rescan for channels and set up the screen ratio again, but why can't I record?

If both the box and your hub came back on at the same time problems can occur. Try turning off both the vbox and the home hub then power up your hub only wait for the lights (bb and internet) to stabilise and then powerup the vbox.
Hopefully this will sort you out if not post back. Also when it first powered up did it show a nr01 error?

If both the box and your hub came back on at the same time problems can occur. Try turning off both the vbox and the home hub then power up your hub only wait for the lights (bb and internet) to stabilise and then powerup the vbox.
Hopefully this will sort you out if not post back. Also when it first powered up did it show a nr01 error?

I don't remember seeing any error message. I'll try turning them both off as you suggested.

Many thanks :)

No problems mate. Holefully that will work the home hub needs a internet connection to properly populate your epg so when they both power up at the same time there are problems

That has fixed it - all back to normal.

Many thanks mate :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom