• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BT Vision for free (if you have been with BT for 12 mths I think)

• Thread starter Deleted member 161415
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 161415

Just has a call frm BT. Saying that they are going to reduce my Broadband payment by £3 a mth and that I can now have BT vision for free e.g. no installation charge (I know that the bx is free to anybody anway).:thumbsup:

I already have 2 x Sky HD boxes but, what the hell, the V Box is free and has HDMI so good chance of HD footage.

I think I got the offer because my 12 mth broadband contract is up and, I have to sign a new 12mth renewal. THis is fine for me as I am so lazy I would not have been changing anyway.

Not sure if this helps

MArk

russ9898

weve just had the same conversation, although we did phone bt ourselves.

we asked if we could have a homehub...they said no...said wed cancel, all of a sudden bt have sent us a free home hub and phone, free bt vision box being installed a week on sat, knocked £10 of for 6months and £5 of for 6months after that. not bad at all eh?

tried the same with sky to get discounted sky+ box as weve been with the 15+ years and only freebie weve had is a digi box...they hung up on us.

D

Deleted member 161415

Nice one, it's really good to hear when people get decent bargains from large companies.

Even better that you rang them and got the deal :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom