• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question BT TV Multiroom No Subscription

thestig230

Prominent Member
I currently have BT TV's UHD package on my livingroom TV.

If I was to buy another BT youview box of some kind and plug it into the bedroom tv would I get all my subscribed channels?

thestig230

Prominent Member
Well I have purchased another BT Youview box for the other room, I can watch BT sport, etc on it but if I then go back to the main tv I get a notification telling me that it has noted another box on my network and that I haven't paid for multi room.
I then have to set the main box back-up installing all the premium channels again.
I can live with this as I would only be watching the football for example on one tv at a time. My only concern is if BT know what I am doing each time I change which box I am watching on?

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
Hi, yes you can switch your services between the two boxes (I do this) and its fine. They know about it and its allowable.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom