BT Sport Panasonic 65ez950 and Android TV

mitip

Novice Member
Reaction score
Advice needed. If i connect my BT sport box to an Arcam Avr750 then to Panasonic 65EZ950 OLED TV my wife has to find 3 remotes to turn everything on. As a result we currently use the tuner in the TV and just switching on TV turns on (and off) the Arcam. Is there a way to make this work with the BT box?

I am also reading that BT is now available via Android TV. a few websites suggest downloading Android TV but going to Apps Market and i see no Android TV. Is my OLED TV too old, is there a firmware upgrade or anything else. Or is my 15 month TV out of date?

Mike

Advice needed. If i connect my BT sport box to an Arcam Avr750 then to Panasonic 65EZ950 OLED TV my wife has to find 3 remotes to turn everything on. As a result we currently use the tuner in the TV and just switching on TV turns on (and off) the Arcam. Is there a way to make this work with the BT box?

I am also reading that BT is now available via Android TV. a few websites suggest downloading Android TV but going to Apps Market and i see no Android TV. Is my OLED TV too old, is there a firmware upgrade or anything else. Or is my 15 month TV out of date?

Mike
Your set doesn't run Android mate, you will have to see if Panasonic add the BT app to there sets

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom