Quantcast

BT Sport launches monthly pass

JabbaNut

" BT is launching a new way to watch BT Sport, offering all sports fans a flexible way of watching top-flight sport for a simple monthly fee with no contract.

Available immediately for £25 (€29.68) per month for instant access, BT Sport Monthly Pass lets anyone buy and watch BT Sport on a month-by-month basis. The pass will offer every UEFA Champions League match exclusively live, weekly live clashes from the Premier League, action from Gallagher Premiership Rugby every weekend, top-class Saturday night boxing and more. "

Glen1977

Great idea, just a big shame it’s £25 as I’m not paying that especially when I’ve already got Sky Sports. Had it been around £10 I probably would have depending on the months football schedule.

nobby

BT's ever continuing great value offers! :thumbsdow

Reyreyrey

I wouldn't pay more than £15 and that's with 4k included. Hopefully they see sense and start offering discounts.

Reyreyrey

If you take one of the mid range bt mobile sim or phone deals then it includes BT sports mobile. So £17 for unlimited calls, texts and 10gb data, unlimited bt wifi hotspot access PLUS BT sport

The BT sports mobile app only works on mobile devices, but I have been able to screen mirror it to my TV. Also the app works on windows 10 devices (laptops/pc) which can be cast to a smart TV. Quality is on par with iplayer. Well worth it IMO

Matt Wood

just signed up to monthly pass. I do have bt sport through sky which I’m paying £42 a month. not sure if this overrides that or if I have to phone bt to cancel the one through sky.

edit: phoned bt and cancelled the one through sky.

Last edited:

mt1980

Watching UFC on the app through the Xbox is ok but the picture is not as good as the recordings I used to make from Virgin. It also sometimes loses your place when skipping and you have to manually forward to where you were.

VisionMan

£25 is very steep and not the VFM I thought they would offer. The quality of service is very good but its content thats king and £25 just doesn't cut it.

mrm3

If you take one of the mid range bt mobile sim or phone deals then it includes BT sports mobile. So £17 for unlimited calls, texts and 10gb data, unlimited bt wifi hotspot access PLUS BT sport

The BT sports mobile app only works on mobile devices, but I have been able to screen mirror it to my TV. Also the app works on windows 10 devices (laptops/pc) which can be cast to a smart TV. Quality is on par with iplayer. Well worth it IMO
I could not cast from iOS device(S). I’ll try windows 10. Were you on Android?

Reyreyrey

I could not cast from iOS device(S). I’ll try windows 10. Were you on Android?
Yeah android. You need to cast the handset first so it's mirrored on the TV and then launch the BT sports app on the phone. Not sure if you can do that with iOS

Trending threads

Top Bottom