BT Options for Infinity Vision and Phone Calls?

kato2010

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on the old option 2 for ages (white hub white phone days!) with BT Vision (buttons falling off remote control) i pay £20 a month at the moment what sort of deal do you think they will offer me to stay? I like the look of the BT Vision black box the black hub and the black phone....i believe the phone is no longer a part of the hub that slots in the front am i right?

Thanks for any advice guys :thumbsup:

The new HH3 does not support dect so no black phone. If you have IP telephony via your existing hub you will lose that as well

Oh!! So do you think the HH2 is a better option for me?

thanks

If you have IP telephony already you would need a HH2 but I don't know if BT still supply them. As for DECT you can plug any DECT phone into the phone socket on the back of the HH3 but you can't use a dedicated Hub DECT phone.

If you have IP telephony already you would need a HH2 but I don't know if BT still supply them. As for DECT you can plug any DECT phone into the phone socket on the back of the HH3 but you can't use a dedicated Hub DECT phone.
There is no phone socket on the hh3.

How do you take advantage of the free evening and weekend calls if there is no DECT/Phone socket on the HH3? :confused:

How do you take advantage of the free evening and weekend calls if there is no DECT/Phone socket on the HH3? :confused:

On your normal phone!

cool, so if/when i upgrade to Infinity, i'll have to purchase a bunch of new phones and sell my HH2 & 3phones on fleabay

why could they not make HH3 work with HH2 phones? or at least make it DECT useable...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom