bt homehub 2.1

ive had this up and running everything finejust that the phone is not charging and now gone dead any ideas:lease:

mattclarkie

Novice Member
Make sure that the charger is properly plugged into the front of the HH.

You could try using the dock with the AC adapter instead of the HH, if that works then the power connectors on the front of the HH might not be connected properly.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
and then have a fun phone call to the wonderful BT call centre and get it sorted

Make sure that the charger is properly plugged into the front of the HH.

You could try using the dock with the AC adapter instead of the HH, if that works then the power connectors on the front of the HH might not be connected properly.
thanks matt all sorted now

ive just pressed the reset to default settings button now the phone cant find the hub,god im stupid HELP:lease:

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
you have to pair them back up

on the phone in the menu theres one about ~connections and connect to base then you have to press the wireless association button on the hub

i cant remember right now and my hub1.5 and phone are along way away so cant grab them nd have a look
you got the phone manual handy?

youngsterdave76

Standard Member
Hi,

I have the same issue with the HH2 and handset not charging in the supplied dock. It it pushed in to the front of the HH and clicks in, but no joy.

The phone does power when using the seperate charger - how did you resolve your issue?

Thanks,

David

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom