• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BT 2500v wireless router/modem installtion files.

bowloforanges

Established Member
Does anyone know where i can hold of these, i bought one off ebay and it came without the cd. I need the files from it to get it up and running, any help will be hugely appreciated!

bowloforanges

Established Member
Cheers but it's not there, i did find the driver so i have it connected, anyone familiar and able to help setup of the wireless network. I don't know what to find the network key?

Skeet

Established Member
Assuming you are using Ethernet, to connect to your PC...you dont need any drivers etc.

To get into teh router...open a web browsewr page, and put into the address bar voyager.home

Just that, no www. etc
it might be voyager2500v.home

that will allow you to enter your user name and password fopr your internet service into teh router

To find teh WEP key, it should be on teh bottom of the router, on an orange label.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom