For Sale BST @ Hyde Park featuring KYLIE x2 VIP Tickets

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by F-Stop, Jun 16, 2015.

1. F-Stop

F-Stop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +292
    Hey guys, I've got two tickets to the Barclays presents British Summer Time event at Hyde Park featuring Kylie for this coming Sunday 21st June.

Both of these tickets are for the Barclaycard VIP Summer Garden area and have a face value of £149 each plus service charges bringing the total that I paid for them to £331.25p

Myself and my wife can no longer attend this event now due to a change in shift pattern :facepalm:

Because of this, and rather than see the tickets wasted, I am happy to sell them for £200 for both and will even include Royal Mail Special Delivery in the price too :thumbsup:

It's a shame we can't go ourselves but we have to put our jobs first in this day and age!

At least it gives the opportunity for somebody else to take advantage of our predicament at a huge saving over the cost price.

I have the tickets in my pocession and can post them immediately after payment is made :thumbsup:

Thanks, Andy

Price and currency: £100 each
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.