• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Brothers & Sisters - Season 2 UK Transmission Dates!

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Brothers & Sisters, (Season 2), finally gets to the UK, courtesy of Channel 4! :)

But before any of you cheer, check out the crappy scheduling: it's another "West Wing" special, and for those of you who don't know/don't remember, C4 clearly want to get rid of any viewers so they can then stop buying the series and valiantly claim that no one watches it, just like they did with "The West Wing" and numerous other US shows.

Episode 1 - Saturday 11th October @ 4:20-5:20pm
Episode 2 - Saturday 18th @ 4:00-5:00pm
Episode 3 - Saturday 18th @ 5:00-6:00pm
Episode 4 - To be confirmed

No weekly repeats are planned on C4, E4 or More 4, nor are there any late-night episodes, so expect some cuts, :rolleyes: to remove/censor/tone-down the mild language and/or spicier relationship material. :thumbsdow

Pooch

Starburst

Distinguished Member
I'm more than happy to watch an official UK broadcast when it's in a timeframe that means I can take advantage of the global community in terms of spoiler safe forum and board discussions.
However if the show is going to be treated as poorly as B&S looks like it will be or in other ways (UB final eps being delayed) then I'll get my content elsewhere.

It really does make you wonder if scheduling decisions are made to save the face of corporate suits in the UK, that seems certainly to be the case in the US.

Battle

Distinguished Member
Forgive me if im wrong but hasnt this already been shown on E4? I distinctly remember deciding not to bother watching it as something better was on at the same time.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
That was season1:)

Battle

Distinguished Member
That was season1:)

No, I watched all of season 1 - in season two the stick insect
gets married to the senator
Im sure its been on already

Starburst

Distinguished Member
We are on season 3 already, blimey where have the last two years gone and even more embarrassing the damn avi file is labeled 3.01:eek:

Pezerinno

Why are channel 4 so far behind? I thought they would be showing season 3 now like BBC do with heroes. I always feel embarassed to admit I enjoy this show.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom