Brothers In Arms 3: Hells Highway Xbox 360?

scotty_mc_87

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking at getting this game, but everywhere seems to be selling it for £40.

Anyone know of any possible sites selling it cheaper, or perhaps any vouchers to knock a couple of quid off?

Thanks.
Scott.

CHeapest I found it new was £36.99 from shopto.net

Maybe if you go through quidco can get a few quid back...

Don't 365games sell euro grey imports? That state "Not for use in UK"? That might cause problems if the OP wanted to trade the game into a shop or something?!

i bought from them before ...and then put the game on ebay...game and gamestation never give you much money back for games.....i sold gta4 on ebay because the trade in price in game was only £10.

If I was to buy the game from this site, would it play fine on my xbox 360?

I am new to the term "grey imports" if anyone could give a quick explanation, would be grateful :smashin:

Grey imports are non-UK sourced games (but still PAL); I'd hazard a guess at them selling European variants rather than US or Asia versions. You might have trouble trading them in at a later date due to the games being non-UK.

Grey imports are non-UK sourced games (but still PAL); I'd hazard a guess at them selling European variants rather than US or Asia versions. You might have trouble trading them in at a later date due to the games being non-UK.

I never trade games in to be honest, just either leave them there or give them to my mates to have a play with etc....

Just to confirm... the games will 100% work fine on the 360, no glitches etc?

Thanks for all the replies :hiya:

Grey imports could also be from Australia, hence the PAL logo on them. I bought COD4, which was 'region free - Asia' which turned out to be made in Australia & had Australia's version of PEGi's age rating certificate on it.

They'll work fine & wont damage your console but yes you wont be able to trade them in.
But as has been mentioned you'll probably get close to what u paid for it back if u sell it on eBay when you've finished it.

If u have the patience just do what I do & wait a month or 2 & I guarantee that it'll be reduced to £20 or £25 online somewhere.

As had been stated, it's just not uk sourced. But if you're not looking to sell it, then you should be ok... It might even be a uk sourced one, since from what I'd read, people have had mixed versions from them...

And the good luck is, it appears to be £26.99 from there instead ;) So grab it while you can :)

Grey imports could also be from Australia, hence the PAL logo on them. I bought COD4, which was 'region free - Asia' which turned out to be made in Australia & had Australia's version of PEGi's age rating certificate on it.

They'll work fine & wont damage your console but yes you wont be able to trade them in.
But as has been mentioned you'll probably get close to what u paid for it back if u sell it on eBay when you've finished it.

If u have the patience just do what I do & wait a month or 2 & I guarantee that it'll be reduced to £20 or £25 online somewhere.

Thanks for the above :D

Yeah, I might just wait it out, as I got pure yesterday for £30 and hoping to get batman lego this friday so will just play them for the meantime..

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the above :D

Yeah, I might just wait it out, as I got pure yesterday for £30 and hoping to get batman lego this friday so will just play them for the meantime..

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

You could always buy it 2nd hand from the classifieds section on here....lots of bargains to be had. :)

Gamestation have taken a 'grey import' from me before. They gave me £2 for my Euro edition of Conflict: Global Storm on Xbox a couple of years ago and the receipt just said 'Unknown Game' or something like that, so they clearly have an override button.

Course, an independent games shop won't be scanning the barcode, so try those if there are any in your area.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom