Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC) US

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldn't see a dedicated thread for this.

Anyway, Season 2 kicked off this week with a strong opener in "Undercover".

Classic line from Boyle: "There’s more where that came from. I got a real wet mouth." :)

lol at that Boyle line

It was a great episode. Glad its back

Looking forward to S2, will wait for E4 to get it, assuming they are, has anyone heard anything !?

Back at 9pm tonight, looking forward to this.

I really enjoyed the first season. I like its quirky characters and humour and the fact the episodes are short, which I think makes it work better.

Caught this by accident - a cross between Hill Street Blues and Last of the Summer Wine!
That might say more about me though. :blush:

Thought it was brilliant and Andre Braugher makes a superb addition to anything he is in, might be the first time his stern character has been so blooming hilarious. :laugh:

I think this keeps getting better and better. Enjoyed the last few, especially Charles doing his "all the single ladies" dance and the captain picking up his award. Rosa has been getting a bit more character depth as well. Keep it up!

MB

It is an awesome show!

was episode 19 the season finale ? I can't see any further episodes coming up

Delightfully barmy!

Love this show. There seems to me to be a weakness is decent comedies at the moment.

Love this show. There seems to me to be a weakness is decent comedies at the moment.

I hear that. I think Big Bang has got a little better since the UK pace return from the Xmas break. Before that I was close to bailing out. Moone Boy was a disappointment this time around. Nice to watch but not so many laughs.

As well as B99, i'm really enjoying Bluestone 42 on BBC Three.

MB

Yeah, we're re-watching Parks & Rec (still in mourning :)) until a proper replacement arrives.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom