Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC) US

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Couldn't see a dedicated thread for this.

Anyway, Season 2 kicked off this week with a strong opener in "Undercover".

Classic line from Boyle: "There’s more where that came from. I got a real wet mouth." :)

Roohster

Distinguished Member
Back at 9pm tonight, looking forward to this.

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
I really enjoyed the first season. I like its quirky characters and humour and the fact the episodes are short, which I think makes it work better.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Caught this by accident - a cross between Hill Street Blues and Last of the Summer Wine!
That might say more about me though. :blush:

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Thought it was brilliant and Andre Braugher makes a superb addition to anything he is in, might be the first time his stern character has been so blooming hilarious. :laugh:

meltonboy

I think this keeps getting better and better. Enjoyed the last few, especially Charles doing his "all the single ladies" dance and the captain picking up his award. Rosa has been getting a bit more character depth as well. Keep it up!

MB

Foster

Distinguished Member
It is an awesome show!

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Love this show. There seems to me to be a weakness is decent comedies at the moment.

meltonboy

Love this show. There seems to me to be a weakness is decent comedies at the moment.

I hear that. I think Big Bang has got a little better since the UK pace return from the Xmas break. Before that I was close to bailing out. Moone Boy was a disappointment this time around. Nice to watch but not so many laughs.

As well as B99, i'm really enjoying Bluestone 42 on BBC Three.

MB

richardb70

Distinguished Member

Yeah, we're re-watching Parks & Rec (still in mourning :)) until a proper replacement arrives.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung's 110-inch Micro LED TV on pre-order at Harrods
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen introduces Beosound Emerge speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony launches native 4K VPL-VW290ES and VW890ES projectors
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th April 2021