Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

broken my remote...DOH !!!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by 93 percent, Sep 29, 2001.

1. 93 percent

93 percent

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Help!!!My remotes buggerd and I need a new one.My DVD player is an XWAVE.Anyone heard of this make and know where to get a spare remote? OR,do you know if there is a player that is the same as mine but with a different name on the front?They sometimes make one machine for different people.<br />Hope you can help.<br />Thanks.

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,392
    HCC has a review of that player with a phone number. Try calling them<br /><a href="http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/DVDPlayers/Labway/LabwayXWave.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/DVDPlayers/Labway/LabwayXWave.shtml</a>

3. 93 percent

93 percent

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SPECTRE.<br />You sir,are a lifesaver.<br />Thanks for the info,i`ll phone them up on monday and see what they can do for me.<br />I`ll post the results here and let you know how I get on.<br />Thanks again matey.

4. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,392
    I'd wait until you get through. The number might not work - it's been a while since I heard anything about the XWave DVD players from anywhere.