• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Broke my PSP somehow :confused:

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
Went to turn my PSP on today and my screen is totally fooked! No idea what happened to it. Thought it was water damage at first but it was nowhere near any water nor was it wet at all. Haven't dropped it or bashed it or anything either. Really don't know *** I've done to it. What you think are the odds that I can return it for a replacement?

dsc00200tn0.jpg

dsc00202pm7.jpg

xist

What am i missing on the screen? It's difficult to tell what's a reflection and what you're referring too! That bottom right shady area?

Edit......Screen been near a magnet or had any pressure put on it?

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
nope, and it's the dark areas of the screen such as the right side of the screen in shot 1. Neither of the shots have any reflection in them. That's exactly what the screen looks like.

Fr33man

Standard Member
Looks like a loose connection between your screen and main board. If its under warranty sony should replace it.
If not screens are fairly cheap, and easy to fit.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom