British International Motor Show 2008 @ Excel

i should find out this time next week wether my free tickets work.

I have free tickets but since they moved it to london i wont be able to go, should of kept it at Birmingham, in the middle of the country but no, london is where it must be, forget about anyone else, give it all to them :mad:

I have free tickets but since they moved it to london i wont be able to go, should of kept it at Birmingham, in the middle of the country but no, london is where it must be, forget about anyone else, give it all to them :mad:

:cool: :D

this wil be my first visit to the motor show and im really looking forward to it. Spent the last 20 years going to the belfast motor show which isnt really that good.
I really hopp ethe free tickets work!!

Another vote for not moving to london as its a disaster to get to from Belfast.

Mark

Last time I visited the motorshow was many years ago at the Birmingham NEC, so planning to make a trip next week to the London show. How do u guys get the free tickets??

Last time I visited the motorshow was many years ago at the Birmingham NEC, so planning to make a trip next week to the London show. How do u guys get the free tickets??
Dont know about the others but i got them when i spent £30 in burtons.

@ Digihoho:

PM Jenic and ask very nicely?

I went today with my kids, and got in fine with the free tickets.

The kids really enjoyed it, got to sit in plenty of cars and the staff on most of the stands were very good with them.

Especially the lovely ladies on the Wall-E stand. :cool:

Anyone have any spare free tickets for the weekday? I only have 2 tickets for weekday, and would prefer to go with a few other mates.

Would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Since i am feeling generous in this bitter time i'm having, i am willing to send my free weekday ticket for 2 to one of you spoilt southeners who demand and get everything :devil:

Digihoho if you pm me your address i'll send them out today, i see ash has already acquired some.

I went today with my kids, and got in fine with the free tickets.

The kids really enjoyed it, got to sit in plenty of cars and the staff on most of the stands were very good with them.

Especially the lovely ladies on the Wall-E stand. :cool:

Did you need to mention what code you sued to get the free tickets?

I went to the show yesterday and was a little underwhelmed this year.

The best part of the last show was the Mazda Zoom Zoom Challenge. This year they were using Mazda 2's instead of RX8's, and the organisation (compared to the last show where you book a slot to drive) was painfully slow.

It was also disappointing to see no VW, Audi or BMW, especially I was I wanted to see the Scirocco. The other disappointment was the Insignia. It didn't look as nice in the flesh as the pictures had suggested, and the interior wasn't as good quality or as modern as the Mondeo, or even the latest C5.

On the plus side the remaining manufacturers were showing plenty of decent metal, most of which you could sit in.

If you haven't been before you should have a good time :)

Did you go tot he Honda Dreamscape thing? If so, is it worth going (and the £5).

No, we didn't go. For the last show it was Vauxhall hosting the event in the style of Romeo and Juliet. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time, but for all the wong reasons. I decided not to take the risk again :)

What did you think of the new Lotus? It looks good from the pictures and details I've seen on the net.

I was there on thursday and was ok (really wanted to do the mazda thing but i am 6 weeks too young:mad:)

Dissapointment with no VW(wanted to see the scirroco aswell) but thr companys that were there had plenty on display to keep you going for a few hours so well worth the half price tickets i got.

Decided not to go to the honda thing after the last ones attempt at a show that i nearly walked out on.

An enjoyable day out at an excellent venue. I thought the Vauxhall Insignia looked great. It was a shame quite a few mainstream manufacturers did not show.

Anyone for a Brabus Bullit!

I went on Thursday with my hubby and little boy. He loved it!

Have got a few pics if anyone is interested:smashin:

Just got back from it, really enjoyed it! Honda show was alright, but nothing spectacular.

Visited yesterday, after originally going to the 2006 one. Makes a great day out although quite an expensive one. I have a brochure for the Mazda 2 on its way.

The furai looks insane in the flesh.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom