1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brite_View again!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by 7MAT, Sep 16, 2003.

1. 7MAT

7MAT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Current System;
    Pioneer PDP-433MXE with PDA-5002 card
    Pioneer AVS-AX1 AV AMP
    SKY +
    Kleene RGB to Component

Since joining this site, I'm seriously considering buying a Brite-View. I plan to use it for SKY+.

Would this be a recommend addition to my set-up? Would I notice the difference?

Also would it be best to use the Kleen RGB to Component converter with the Brite-View or would you get better results using the S-Video out on the SKY+?

Another related question, my dad got a very the same set-up as me except for a Pioneer PDP-503DHE, am I right in saying that this unit will not accept a PAL progressive scan input and that the Brite-View would not work?

Cheers,

7MAT

2. tbrar

tbrar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had a Briteview for a very short period of time, quickly returned it as I really didint like the end result TBH....perhaps do as I did, buy it to see how you get on - send back if not happy (FYI I have settled with a Lumagen Vision for scaling of Digital Terrestrial TV - comparisons between the two is like chalk and cheese)

Your right in that the HDE's (3rd Generation) wont accept PAL Progressive inputs.