• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Britain's Got Talent Tonight - A Favour Please

Dony

Distinguished Member
My 2 daughters are part of St Patrick's Junior Choir who tonight got through to the Live Semi Finals of Britain's Got Talent.

We'd really love people to get behind the kids and continue this fantastic journey they are on. If you, or your wife/children download the app you get 5 free votes (per device). We'd love if you could pass some of those votes our way.

The link below gives a bit of a background to our school choir, and I've also attached their audition. My eldest daughter is the one who answers Simon Cowell's question, and my other is 5th from the right on the front row.

St Patrick's Primary School, Drumgreenagh through to Britain's Got Talent live semi-final

Dony

Distinguished Member
Thanks, that's brilliant. Make sure to watch on Monday night....if they pull it off it'll be special.

Wahreo

Distinguished Member
Got the kids to do it.

Reminds me of St Winifred's school choir and their song 'Grandma' which I had on vinyl. I'm so damn cool I ache.

Dony

Distinguished Member
Got the kids to do it.

Reminds me of St Winifred's school choir and their song 'Grandma' which I had on vinyl. I'm so damn cool I ache.

I remember them too :D

They won't sound like them on Monday night, bit more modern.

wilbanat

Distinguished Member
Well I can do 15, phone, iPad and android tab. Think you can have 6 devices per iTunes account
I'll sort out the wife's devices too :smashin:

Dony

Distinguished Member
Looks like their having fun staying in the same hotel as the balloon man!!!!

IMG_0013.JPG

Dony

Distinguished Member
Great video, awesome singing. Must be an amazing experience for all of them.

The build-up locally over the last month or so has been incredible for them and us parents. The whole place is buzzing. If you watched the couple of video's in the first link you'll see how small the community and school is so basically everyone is involved.

My girls sent me a pic of them getting their hair done in by the make-up artists before rehearsals today and then them sitting out on the judges chairs. Last night they were mixing with all the other artists and taking selfies etc. They are having a ball.

Please download the app and vote for them :lease::lease:

soupdragon

Distinguished Member
The build-up locally over the last month or so has been incredible for them and us parents. The whole place is buzzing. If you watched the couple of video's in the first link you'll see how small the community and school is so basically everyone is involved.

My girls sent me a pic of them getting their hair done in by the make-up artists before rehearsals today and then them sitting out on the judges chairs. Last night they were mixing with all the other artists and taking selfies etc. They are having a ball.

Please download the app and vote for them :lease::lease:
Absolutely, will get some votes and spread the news in work tomorrow :)

Dony

Distinguished Member
Just tried on the Android app & got a message Voting Not Open. Is it only valid during the show?

I'm not sure how long the Voting window is open after the acts have all performed, but the results show is at 9.30pm so voting will close around that time.

Program starts at 7.30pm (not 8pm as on the flyer) and our choir is the 1st act on.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom