Britain First. A worrying development.

Just an observation from the posts here.... Very cut and dried as per above.

Now when we come to Corbyn and his party, we can claim and counter claim about whether he is a racist or antisemitic and the threads go on for ever. Why?

I don't know much about the latest UKIP leader but maybe he is suspected of the 'wrong kind' of racism?

Is there a ‘right kind’ of racism?

Just an observation from the posts here.... Very cut and dried as per above.

Now when we come to Corbyn and his party, we can claim and counter claim about whether he is a racist or antisemitic and the threads go on for ever. Why?

I don't know much about the latest UKIP leader but maybe he is suspected of the 'wrong kind' of racism?

I'm not defending Corbyn, and he has nothing to do with what I said. Batten sides with a proven liar and racist though, proclaiming him a hero. Neither leader would get my vote for their party though, so not sure if there's a point to your comment?

Actually if labour came out properly in support of brexit and the government still failed to deliver it, I'd likely vote for them.

It won't happen though. Labour is probably more split than the Tories over brexit.

If you're happy to side with a party who's leader is blatantly racist that's your choice.
Seen Labour recently? Anti Semitist and Diane Abbott.

Actually if labour came out properly in support of brexit and the government still failed to deliver it, I'd likely vote for them.

It won't happen though. Labour is probably more split than the Tories over brexit.

Seen Labour recently? Anti Semitist and Diane Abbott.

If they get rid of Corbyn and his groupies, and get their act together it would be a walk in the park.

I see Batten, a RT regular, went off message recently ...
- although pre-arranged friendly fire theatrics from this lot is commonplace
****s_battenhopkins.jpg

But he's usually the freakiest of fruitcakes

Is there a ‘right kind’ of racism?
It's funny you should ask that as you have been one of the main posters that keep the anti semitism thread going, in a round about way defending Corbyn and Labour. Whereas most Jewish members(who are the ones affected) are angry about the indefensible.

To most 'normal' people racism is racism, even when it is called anti semitism.
No discussion needed.

It's funny you should ask that as you have been one of the main posters that keep the anti semitism thread going, in a round about way defending Corbyn and Labour. Whereas most Jewish members(who are the ones affected) are angry about the indefensible.

To most 'normal' people racism is racism, even when it is called anti semitism.
No discussion needed.

I’m sorry but I can’t work out what you’re talking about, apart from the “racism is racism” part?

With regards to Labour, the issue is down to the fact they’ve re-worded some of the examples within the IHRA definition (not the definition of anti-semitism itself). As a result, their reworded examples suggest that MPs are free to criticise the actions of the State of Israel without being branded anti-semites. However, people are then branding them anti-Semitic for suggesting that, hence it appears that they are clouding anti-Israel sentiment with anti-Judaism. Of corse, Corbyn is a very public pro-Palestinian supporter so that has nothing to do with the accusations. I could understand if people said he was “anti-Israel”.

I have no preference for Corbyn over anyone else, and think the Labour Party is in just as much of a mess as the Conservatives. I also choose to follow no religion myself, but support others following their own if they choose to.

Your choice of the word “indefensible” towards Corbyn is interesting as the Israel thread shows a complete turnaround in calling their new law “indefensible” to calling it perfectly fine in the space of a week, now that they’ve changed a few words. It seems that words are more important than actions?

Nope, as if you aren't voting Ukip due to "racism" then what is the option?

Still irrelevant whataboutery that has nothing to do with Batten's hero worship of a convicted, racist criminal.

German people thought they had no option but to vote for the Nazis. There's always another option than to vote for racism and hate, but people are usually too short sighted to see it.

Still irrelevant whataboutery that has nothing to do with Batten's hero worship of a convicted, racist criminal.
And Corbyn's hero worship of the IRA and Hamas? Have that whataboutery on me.

German people thought they had no option but to vote for the Nazis. There's always another option than to vote for racism and hate, but people are usually too short sighted to see it.
I am sick of immigration into this country. (A sponge can only hold so much water.) The flood gates were opened. Mainly by Labour. Conservatives have done nothing. Am I not allowed my opinion because I am a racist. Whats my alternative?
Do I not vote in the next election as quite a few on these threads have said they may do. A strange thing to do if you spend your spare time sharing your opinions on politics with others but each to their own.

I am sick of immigration into this country. (A sponge can only hold so much water.) The flood gates were opened. Mainly by Labour. Conservatives have done nothing. Am I not allowed my opinion because I am a racist. Whats my alternative?
Do I not vote in the next election as quite a few on these threads have said they may do. A strange thing to do if you spend your spare time sharing your opinions on politics with others but each to their own.
No, you're a racist, vote for a racist party like UKIP. It's just very regrettable and unpleasant.

No, you're a racist, vote for a racist party like UKIP. It's just very regrettable and unpleasant.
No. Thats a get out. Show me who I vote for as I am short sighted. You say there are alternatives.

BTW I used the racist tag before I was branded because I don’t agree with mass immigration

Yes, people thought they had no option to vote for them but their blatant antisemitism was disgusting. Thankfully people see through such a party now and would vote for an alternative.

Sorry who were talking about again?

No. Thats a get out. Show me who I vote for as I am short sighted. You say there are alternatives.
Conservatives? Set up your own stand alone anti-immigration party and see how long it would remain free of racists.

The fact is that to disagree with mass immigration doesn't make you a racist. I would be happy to see some degree of a common sense approach. However I'm not willing to compromise my country and my personal values in supporting a racist party like UKIP simply to achieve a single goal.

I absolute despise Fox Hunting. I've campaigned against it and other blood sports extensively throughout my life, but just because the Blair Labour Party promised to ban it, I couldn't bring myself to vote for them on that single issue. That would be mad when I fundamentally disagree with them on almost everything else.

I’m sorry but I can’t work out what you’re talking about, apart from the “racism is racism” part?
I thought that might be the case.
For me anti semitism is racism. You can be free to criticise Israel without being racist.
There is no other country where we conflate the politics of a country and this is construed as being derogatory to its people. i.e. racist. If we criticise Pakistan, do our British Pakistanis call it racism? No.
Corbyn's party was in trouble regarding anti semitism way before the rewording. And it is the Jewish members that are disgusted-they should know!
Anyway.. Probably the wrong thread.

I thought that might be the case.
For me anti semitism is racism. You can be free to criticise Israel without being racist.
There is no other country where we conflate the politics of a country and this is construed as being derogatory to its people. i.e. racist. If we criticise Pakistan, do our British Pakistanis call it racism? No.
Corbyn's party was in trouble regarding anti semitism way before the rewording. And it is the Jewish members that are disgusted-they should know!
Anyway.. Probably the wrong thread.

I definitely agree with you that criticising the actions of a State has nothing to do with the religion of 80% of its’ people.

You are contradicting yourself here. At the same time as saying you can disagree with mass migration and its fine, you also admit that that will attract racists and then condemn UKIP.
Conservatives? Set up your own stand alone anti-immigration party and see how long it would remain free of racists.

The fact is that to disagree with mass immigration doesn't make you a racist. I would be happy to see some degree of a common sense approach. However I'm not willing to compromise my country and my personal values in supporting a racist party like UKIP simply to achieve a single goal.

Ukip expels any members found to have previously been members of the BNP. Labour and the Conservatives don't do the same.

Former BNP member disowned by Ukip

In a statement, Ukip said that the party's rules do not permit former members of the BNP to join the party or stand as candidates.

Ukip is probably the only party that lead to the EU referendum being delivered after literally decades of it being promised.

But have it your way.

I absolute despise Fox Hunting. I've campaigned against it and other blood sports extensively throughout my life, but just because the Blair Labour Party promised to ban it, I couldn't bring myself to vote for them on that single issue. That would be mad when I fundamentally disagree with them on almost everything else.
Me too and this is why I could never vote for the present Labour party.

And Corbyn's hero worship of the IRA and Hamas? Have that whataboutery on me.

I'm just wondering what that has to do with Batten? Should we mention conservative racism, perhaps the liberals? Let's not leave out the greens either. You can add in as much racism as you want, it doesn't lessen the fact the Batten has taken the party further down the rabbit hole than Bolton's laughable defence of his abhorrent girlfriend and the King of the Universe before him. Almost makes farage palatable, the least disgusting bowl of vomit on offer.

I'm just wondering what that has to do with Batten?
Both are leaders of their parties.

Corbyn has taken his party deep into the swirling septic tank of the hard left, he wants deep cuts in defence, is against nukes, business, banks, pretty much anything other than terrorists and that's before how every morning there seems to be yet another story of Labour and antisemitism, yesterday's was this one:

Jeremy Corbyn's 'stunt' speech at Jewish Museum called off as Labour anti-Semitism crisis escalates

It was topic of the morning on LBC yesterday as to it being done either because they don't like his stance or it was because they didn't want him lecturing them. Take your pick.

Every day there seems to be yet another news story. Not only that he doesn't seem to do anything about it.

Oh sorry, I need to add another insult. Corbyn, the most fetid lump of cheese the Left has ever produced.

There you go.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom