Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Bringing ditigal to the bedroom...

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by snuffy1, Mar 22, 2003.

1. snuffy1

snuffy1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all....

I live in Ireland and have the NTL digital set top box in the sitting room, I want to be able to transmit the digital channels up to the bedroom... Do u know the best way to do this... The bedroom is pretty much above the sitting room (the sitting room is sort of an extension) so could i send it out the window in a cable or is there some sort of wonderous box that can transmitt the digital package up to the bedroom... I am not great at explaining myself... I just want the digital channels in my bedroom without getting another digital set top box...

Sitting room tv: Sony 36FS70
    Bedroom tv: some small panasonic portable
    Pace set top box

Any help would be greatful and hopefully save me money....

thanks

2. gbmitie

gbmitie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Snuffy

Did u get an answer to your query and are you sorted. If not I may be able to help. What u want to do sounds complex but as with everything when u are told what to do it is not that difficult.

gb--

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Maplin in the UK have leaflet on this exact topic and all the gear to do it. For Cable and Sky. PM me your address and I'll post it to you if you like. Which Pace box do you have???
    www.maplin.co.uk
    Ordercodes
    QM48C
    BV28F
    I think these will work for 4000 series only but have a look for redeye? here and on google. Also ring ntl they may do a package for this.