Brexit Racial Uprising.

I don't understand this question.

Are you asking whether there will be mass violence with flaming torches and pitchforks on October 31st if we don't leave, aimed primarily at so-called foreigners?

No.

Yes, going to be World War Z :laugh::laugh:

The threat of World War Weatherspoons in the event of not leaving is simply Project Fear 2.0.

Not sure what race has to do with it.

Trying to remember the last time I actually walked into Wetherspoons.

Question is are we still a civilized nation, where balloons are raised of visiting US presidents, knife crime all time high, elected MPs deciding that you and I are too thick to understand and we will choose for you as we didn't know what we voted for.

Racial uprising? it aint *Black Lives Matter* or *Anifa*
There will always race hate, bigotry and hatred, it's the dark side of human nature.
We are all different, we all view the world differently.

Wetherspoons’s is great value for money. That’s why they’re always busy, while other Pubs are closing down. Cheers

Wetherspoons’s is great value for money. That’s why they’re always busy, while other Pubs are closing down. Cheers
I love wetherspoons, easy and no frills. Someone told me they're cheap because the sell by date of the liqour is only a couple of months. I don't know if that's true.....

An Uprising which begins with Irish Travellers, and then takes in other Irish as well? Is it Black people who are being wound up into an Uprising against the Irish? Not all Blacks have an affinity with the Irish.

Question is are we still a civilized nation, where balloons are raised of visiting US presidents, knife crime all time high

Yeah, one of these is orders of magnitude different from the other lmao

Surprised you didn't lament how few men wear hats these days too.

Yeah, one of these is orders of magnitude different from the other lmao

Surprised you didn't lament how few men wear hats these days too.
You mean tin foil hats, the end in nigh, lets run towards the mountains, the racists that voted for LEAVE are out to kill us.
In my profession opinion, I believe it is now time to panic - Monsters Inc. (2001) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

An Uprising which begins with Irish Travellers, and then takes in other Irish as well? Is it Black people who are being wound up into an Uprising against the Irish? Not all Blacks have an affinity with the Irish.
Where is this happening, exactly? Thought travellers were too busy making a mess for others to clean up even tho they don't pay a penny in taxes......

Funny how someone joined to start this thread.

Written by Tim Berners-Lee
He submitted an old script he had laying around for WWW but it got rejected as they wanted one for WoWaW and especially one which didn't necessitate all the actors to have to say <p> </p>whenever they spoke a line :cool:

As the producers said at the time, "we can see where you're going with this bold innovative attempt to marry dialogue with presentational markup but it will never catch on...."

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom