Brexit Party 'Fastest growing Political Force'

I don't like Farage and I don't like the way the Brexit party are going. :(

I don't like Farage and I don't like the way the Brexit party are going. :(

Been in that club for a long time.

But as Sonic points out above, the sources of this aren't reliable. So I'll wait till something more concrete appears before condemning them on it. Why I used the word "rumour" above.

Been in that club for a long time.

But as Sonic points out above, the sources of this aren't reliable. So I'll wait till something more concrete appears before condemning them on it. Why I used the word "rumour" above.
The information is available on the official EU Parliament website:

The information is available on the official EU Parliament website:

Yeah you can see the result -

608 For
7 Against
46 Abstained

But unless I'm missing something it still doesn't confirm who the abstainees were. It's just rumoured to be members of TBP. I haven't seen anything concrete yet.

You know I love numpty Nige to bits, but it's a leap to just assume they're the ones involved with the abstain.

LOL

He couldn't even deliver his speech without nervously glancing at his ipad every few seconds.
Neither could McDonnell, shadow chancellor, on his own spending plans.

As he has ipads for that.

Pressed repeatedly on how much extra would need to be spent on servicing debt under a Labour government, Mr McDonnell told BBC Radio Four’s Today programme: “The type of journalism where you go into an interview and someone asks you a question on a particular figure, to be honest, is a trite form of journalism.

“That’s why we have iPads, and that’s why I have advisers etc.”

That's not what I asked.
Hopefully remainers will realise we will keep sending Farage back to the EU so there's no point us being in at all.

I wouldn't be so childish for a start.

Did someone mention childish?

GettyImages-1153170683.jpg

We are supposed to be negotiating an exit. This is not the way to do it.
1. We are already supposed to be out.
2. It's not down to them to negotiate an exit. They were left out of it.
3. The more they play up, the more the EU will want us out. This is exactly the way to do it.

I voted for them in the EU elections (Basically it was two fingers upto EU loving, selling us down the pan Nora Batty miserable, out of depth, teabag May) but a single policy party does not last very long once the aim is reached, look at what happened to UKIP...

Are you saying the EU loves Farage and loves having him and his party there?
Who specifically in the EU? The organisation is made up of thousands of people all of whom will have their own standpoint. If we are talking generally, I would suggest that many of those who work for the EU will be experienced politicians, diplomats or officials - all of whom will have extensive experience, tolerance and understanding that there will be differences of opinion. I would also suggest international politics is probably a little bit more mature than a primary school playground.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom