Brexit Party - Anti-Islam Tweets

If only we could get it over :D

And let's be honest, anyone that wants a democratic brexit is a fascist and a racist aren't they? They are the new buzz words.

Nope, try again

Try again, what? It's a fact.

Swing and a miss

@Dbcoup The honest version of what @BobbyMac meant is that they aren't new buzz words. Unfortunately many unsavoury remainers have been using those slurs for a very long time. The irony is very strong with those false slurs considering Brexit favours and fair and equal controlled migration for all, not favoured nor biased to EU citizens.

@Dbcoup The honest version of what @BobbyMac meant is that they aren't new buzz words. Unfortunately many unsavoury remainers have been using those slurs for a very long time. The irony is very strong with those false slurs considering Brexit favours and fair and equal controlled migration for all, not favoured nor biased to EU citizens.

I take it you’ve felt the same sense of unfairness towards non-EU nationals whilst enjoying the benefits of Freedom of Movement as a Dutch national living in the UK for the last 15 years, without having to go through the time or cost of applying for citizenship?

I’d never agree that all those who voted for Brexit are racists, but I do find it a little hypocritical that you would call for a ‘fairer’ immigration policy yet being one of the few posters on here who have actively benefitted from it.

Imply someone is a racist and close the debate down? I see what you did there ;)

You've been pulled up before for misrepresentation, it's getting tiresome now

Neither of those things happened there.
To continue to use the term racist and brexit in the same sentence is not only devisive it is wreckless.
I can just as easily claim not all but many remainers are homophobic. Not only is that also incorrect it's dangerous.

To continue to use the term racist and brexit in the same sentence is not only devisive it is wreckless.
I can just as easily claim not all but many remainers are homophobic. Not only is it incorrect it's dangerous.

Well that's some solid false equivalence. The Leave campaign has demonstrably used racist language and imagery as part of their political campaign.

Please point me to where remaining in the EU fosters, encourages, or facilitates increased hostility toward homosexuals.

What a preposterous comparison.

So the leader of the Labour Party hates Jews was in bed with the IRA. Friends with China and a lot of Islamic terrorists and now he is pro remain? And you call my comparison ludicrous?
That was exactly my point

And let's be honest, anyone that wants a democratic brexit is a fascist and a racist aren't they? They are the new buzz words.

It may well be the case that many people throw around the racist/fascist labels willy nilly, but that does not automatically invalidate more appropriate usage.

In simple terms, some people may falsely call anyone and everyone that believes in X,Y or Z a racist, but a racist who happens to believe in X,Y or Z is still a racist regardless.

By most reasonable arguments and standards, UKIP as a political party by virtue of the significant number of somewhat high profile far right leaning candidates can be considered racist.

Last edited:
So the leader of the Labour Party hates Jews was in bed with the IRA. Friends with China and a lot of Islamic terrorists and now he is pro remain? And you call my comparison ludicrous?
That was exactly my point

And he's a remainer? Now that's a joke...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

@DbcoupThe irony is very strong with those false slurs considering Brexit favours and fair and equal controlled migration for all, not favoured nor biased to EU citizens.

Based on income, so hardly fair. The richer you are, the easier it will be to move to the UK post-Brexit.

It may well be the case that many people throw around the racist/fascist labels willy nilly, but that does not automatically invalidate more appropriate usage.

In simple terms, some people may falsely call anyone and everyone that believes in X,Y or Z a racist, but a racist who happens to believe in X,Y or Z is still a racist regardless.

I accept what your saying and there are extremists on the right and the left, but to brandish brexit as racially motivated is an error.
Yes, stating that Jeremy Corbyn is a remainer is a joke. He's pro-leave.
With a customs union? Yeah right.

Neither are the racist ones but they're still Brexiteers.
Are you saying the Labour Party is a brexit party? He is the leader of that party so his views are that of the party.
Neither are the racist ones but they're still Brexiteers.
I'm not sure how Rose coloured your spectacles are, but it's a very bad world with some bad people that have some extreme views, both left and right, but to tarnish the majority of normal right minded people that have a different view from you as a racist is quite backward thinking.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom