Brexit Party - Anti-Islam Tweets

psikey

The Brexit party has Registered Supporters. They're not members. You pay some money but you don't get a vote. Farage does all the appointments himself. Supporters have no say, no vote, and simply get stuck on endless mailing lists.
I see your point. Maybe only existing 6 weeks with rush to field EU candidates didn't leave much time to "flesh out" a full party. Maybe that will come now EU's are over.

krish

Distinguished Member
Maybe only existing 6 weeks with rush to field EU candidates didn't leave much time to "flesh out" a full party. Maybe that will come now EU's are over
Doubtful. He wants to run it as a privately held business with a subscription model and him in absolute control, as he almost had with his last party if it wasn't for those pesky "low-grade people".

psikey

Doubtful. He wants to run it as a privately held business with a subscription model, and him in absolute control.
To be fair, its only existence is to get us out of Europe. Once we are it will disappear same way as UKIP.

He is quite funny.

SteakAndCake

Suspended
To be fair, its only existence is to get us out of Europe. Once we are it will disappear same way as UKIP.

He is quite funny.
UKIP didn't disappear though did they? They just became super racist, so racist that they even made Nigel Farage uncomfortable.

krish

Distinguished Member
But Nigel has two faces, the right-wing one here, and the far-right one overseas with his anti-Semitic/nationalist/populist buddies. This was really his opportunity to get back in the saddle here, in case it all turns to sh*t for him in the US.

BobbyMac

Banned

He is quite funny.
Wits he like, eh?

Panavision

But Nigel has two faces, the right-wing one here, and the far-right one overseas with his anti-Semitic/nationalist/populist buddies. This was really his opportunity to get back in the saddle here, in case it all turns to sh*t for him in the US.
He says that he's anti-establishment, he is the establishment. He's no different from the other politicians. I do agree with him about Brexit, we voted to leave - WE SHOULD LEAVE.

logiciel

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
If Farage thinks something's racist, then it's going be super racist
And let's be honest, anyone that wants a democratic brexit is a fascist and a racist aren't they? They are the new buzz words.

BobbyMac

Banned
And let's be honest, anyone that wants a democratic brexit is a fascist and a racist aren't they? They are the new buzz words.
Nope, try again

BobbyMac

Banned

IronGiant

If only we could get it over :D

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Nope, try again
Try again, what? It's a fact.
Swing and a miss
@Dbcoup The honest version of what @BobbyMac meant is that they aren't new buzz words. Unfortunately many unsavoury remainers have been using those slurs for a very long time. The irony is very strong with those false slurs considering Brexit favours and fair and equal controlled migration for all, not favoured nor biased to EU citizens.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
@Dbcoup The honest version of what @BobbyMac meant is that they aren't new buzz words. Unfortunately many unsavoury remainers have been using those slurs for a very long time. The irony is very strong with those false slurs considering Brexit favours and fair and equal controlled migration for all, not favoured nor biased to EU citizens.
I take it you’ve felt the same sense of unfairness towards non-EU nationals whilst enjoying the benefits of Freedom of Movement as a Dutch national living in the UK for the last 15 years, without having to go through the time or cost of applying for citizenship?

I’d never agree that all those who voted for Brexit are racists, but I do find it a little hypocritical that you would call for a ‘fairer’ immigration policy yet being one of the few posters on here who have actively benefitted from it.

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
Imply someone is a racist and close the debate down? I see what you did there ;)

BobbyMac

Banned
You've been pulled up before for misrepresentation, it's getting tiresome now

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
Neither of those things happened there.
To continue to use the term racist and brexit in the same sentence is not only devisive it is wreckless.
I can just as easily claim not all but many remainers are homophobic. Not only is that also incorrect it's dangerous.

SteakAndCake

Suspended
To continue to use the term racist and brexit in the same sentence is not only devisive it is wreckless.
I can just as easily claim not all but many remainers are homophobic. Not only is it incorrect it's dangerous.
Well that's some solid false equivalence. The Leave campaign has demonstrably used racist language and imagery as part of their political campaign.

Please point me to where remaining in the EU fosters, encourages, or facilitates increased hostility toward homosexuals.

What a preposterous comparison.

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
So the leader of the Labour Party hates Jews was in bed with the IRA. Friends with China and a lot of Islamic terrorists and now he is pro remain? And you call my comparison ludicrous?
That was exactly my point