• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Breaking Bad Season 1-3 £50ish delivered

Awesomo4000

Picked up Breaking Bad Season 1-3 at Amazon.ca on Monday for just a little over £50 delivered. Got them today with no customs!! Great service.

Also £19ish for each season which is pretty good.

drummerboy

Not seen this series myself - couldn't even tell u wot it's about - but always thought there was something missing from the title, like maybe the word 'wind' ;)

Sorry, just had to :)

thechicken

Wouldn't know where to order them from but they've been released in Australia now which I presume is the same region as UK for blu-rays.

Thanks, didn't know that. Will have to have a price stalk. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Only place I've found that sells the blu-rays so far is http://www.jbhifi.com.au/dvd-movies-tv-shows/. Horrible website, but apparently legit. Currently at $24.98 each (AUD) and around $8 each for shipping (depending on how many you buy).

For the 3, it's $96.79 delivered (which is £60.71 according to Google.) Then there's the risk of import charges which the government website is too terrible for me to work out what you could be facing.

A bit more expensive than from Amazon.ca, but for that it works on UK players. Will have a think and possibly order come payday. And if anybody could give me a hand working out possible import fees, that'd be great. :)

Last edited:

thechicken

Payday arrived, and jbhifi are having 20% off all discs til Wednesday!

$19.98 AUD per season, $21.98 AUD delivery. Using dutycalculator.com, will be £62.84 delivered (including VAT and duty!).

Ordering now.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom