Breakdance the Movie 3

blizzard

Ex Member
Reaction score
yes you're reading right there dance fans lol.

Michael chambers ( turbo ) Adolfo Quinones (Ozone) and Lucinda Dickey ( Special K ) are returning for a third instalment of the 80's classic.

Title at present is Break'n Revolution and apparently the T.K.O. crew are mentors for a troubled youth in the movie.

I'm actually quite excited to see this movie lol and to quote Turbo -- " Sick Mannnn Sick" .

Will update as i source more information. ( anyone else heard anything?)

Blizzard ( formerly known in the 80's as "JJ Spina" as my backspin was apparently very fast lol )

would be nice to hear all your tag names for those that followed the scene back then and also walk with a bad back :thumbsup:

sore napper is that amazing excitment or total shock at the waste of film ?

Yes :thumbsup: I hope its as good as the first one and in addition has breakdancing to match the Rock Steady Crew v The New York City Breakers in Beat Street :cool:

if Van Damme aint in it i aint watching . Get the Damme back i gotta see those moves :D

The first films were responsible for a whole lot of emmbarressment thinking back .

loads of us walking through Romford with a big roll of lino over our shoulders :rolleyes:

Turbo MUST walk on the ceiling again that should be in his contract.

Oh yes i remember van damme strutting his stuff :rotfl:

Turbo MUST walk on the ceiling again that should be in his contract.

What would be a good ceiling for him to walk on ( famous place? ) great stuff.

Yes :thumbsup: I hope its as good as the first one and in addition has breakdancing to match the Rock Steady Crew v The New York City Breakers in Beat Street :cool:

Just as a side note if you look out on Eurosport they have the World finals showing in October from Germany and last week showed the French national championships . It was Brilliant

Its quite amazing to see for any fans its gone way beyond what used to be .

Fantastic. Me and my siblings must have watched Breakdance about 10 times back in the day. I'm sure it's still in the video tape cabinet at my parents' house.

The 2nd one was pants though, no soul like the first one. ;)

I loved Special K. Not the cereal. :rolleyes:

Just as a side note if you look out on Eurosport they have the World finals showing in October from Germany and last week showed the French national championships . It was Brilliant

Its quite amazing to see for any fans its gone way beyond what used to be .
Thanks will definitely keep and eye out for that in Oct :smashin:

Is it really being called Breakdance the Movie 3

No working title is/was Break'n Revolution.

really hard finding much info out but im digging deep enough to actually email adolfo quinones from his site.

Awesome... maybe! Breakin' / Breakdance is my all time favourite, so cheesy but in a good way got the dvd in the corner unplayed so far -- tonight could be the night!

Breakdance 2 Electric Boogaloo was shockingly bad, so hopefully they'll be aiming to recapture the essence of #1...

You are kidding me!!!
They must be getting on a bit now!

Turbo outside the shop sweeping up - CLASSIC!!

The form has transformed a bit since I was doing it back in the day.

I'm proud to say that I have two twin brothers who are into it and that are amazing, They have done a few shows but mainly chinese shows as they include a few moves into our martial art/lion dance demonstration.

BUT, If you are into breakin, then this is the docu/film you need to see!!
Check out the Seoul crew!
[youtube]gfq2Zwr0ABM[/youtube]

http://www.planetbboy.com/

My b boy name was beezeRocks as I was an uprock king!!
My brothers are loopz and lokeez

The best breakers. . . . . .

Koreans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvNi90w5DM0 <bboy battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCxdku8sx-A <this is a great vid!!!

Do you agree?????

Aaaaaaah the good old days.

Knock on door....................."got any card board Mrs??"............................ghetto blaster on wimpey estate street corner............Malcom maClaren, buffalo gals.................spinning on my back....rubbing said chin to challenge all comers..............:D:eek:

I liked Breakdance 1 and beat street so will be interested in this lol.

For any Notts old boys do you remember Rock City, saturday Breakdance..................brilliant:thumbsup:

For any Notts old boys do you remember Rock City, saturday Breakdance..................brilliant:thumbsup:

The Rock City alldayers. . . . . . .
LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, Mantronix to name a few, Those where the days!

I think I still have some of the tickets!!

I thought AvP2 was scraping the bottom of the barrel but now this

Original cast coming back - what :confused: are they going to BD with their zimmer frames :nono:

The 1st one had some great 80's tunes - can't hollywood leave it alone Ferchrissake

The Rock City alldayers. . . . . . .
LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, Mantronix to name a few, Those where the days!

I think I still have some of the tickets!!

Lol Hip Hop Rockers, the rock City crew, Master scratch I was the king of the windmill:D until some meadows crew threatened to do me over for wearing the same Kappa tracksuit:rotfl:

I was just thinking about the turbo and sweeping brush scene the other day and even downloaded the tour de france song so cant believe theres going to be another 1.
Still an old breaker at heart even have egyptian lover and old electro stuff on the mp3 player.I was called the pacman ,and how that name has creeped up on me as I think I could only roll about now cause of the belly and i know it was the headspins that done the hairline in.
Dug

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom