Brazil Now

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just in time for the World Cup MS are releasing a dedicated app called Brazil Now. It seems to be part of something called Destination Brazil (which I think integrates a bunch of football stuff together).

Seems like it can run snapped or in the background and give you info on matches.

Eurogamer has a pretty detailed preview

Looks pretty good, and im sure ill make use of it.

Would be good if they would integrate this sort of thing into the domestic leagues. Even if its just score alerts for favourite teams and such.

Looks pretty good, and im sure ill make use of it.

Would be good if they would integrate this sort of thing into the domestic leagues. Even if its just score alerts for favourite teams and such.
Yeah, it'll be an interesting thing to snap every now and then and the notifications will be useful. I like the fact that they had the Man City Chelsea game on there from preseason, it got my imagination going, and I think they already have one for the NFL I think.

App can now be downloaded from the app store. Its an app that only snaps and not full screen.

Is it broken for everyone else?
Says technical issues. Ive had it since i downloaded it. I assume its because world cup hasnt started yet

Its working for me now. I have set my team as england. Seems a good

I reckon this will be almost a "beta" for other domestic leagues once the new season starts.

I'll definitely give it a go!

I reckon this will be almost a "beta" for other domestic leagues once the new season starts.

I'll definitely give it a go!
I would love a Premier League app that would be great and i think your right i agree about it being a beta for it to develop more

Did anyones Brazil Now app notify them that the game was about to start? Mine didn't......

Think its meant to do it for each game? My notifications are turned on and it hasn't said a goal has been scored yet...

Oh, its just popped up saying a goal has been scored... 7 minutes after the goal went in lol

Yep. It seems that just like the console, this app is gonna get better over time.

To get a notification that a goal has been scored in under a minute of the goal going in is pretty damn good!

Seems a great app. 1st notification was way behind. Not sure about about 2nd as was watchin Twitch. Hopefully MS are working on a EPL app

I've got it snapped, but no notifications and no polls which is really annoying me. My mate has it on and had unlocked 5 achievements already from polls.

Anyone else getting them?

I've got it snapped, but no notifications and no polls which is really annoying me. My mate has it on and had unlocked 5 achievements already from polls.

Anyone else getting them?
None for me ethier

Edit: Mine isnt loading now at all. Its just on landing page and taking ages to load content. Very very slow

Need to make sure notifications are switched on. But if you have the app open you may not get a notification, as the score will just update in the snapped app.

Polls and quizzes aren't actually in the app, but if you click the tile on the dash that asks who will win, that will take you to the polls, quizzes and other football content.

No sign of any achievements though.

Need to make sure notifications are switched on. But if you have the app open you may not get a notification, as the score will just update in the snapped app.

Polls and quizzes aren't actually in the app, but if you click the tile on the dash that asks who will win, that will take you to the polls, quizzes and other football content.

My mates got the app snapped and the polls are popping up in relation to match events...

Thanks for that ive found that now. I have looked all over and from what i can tell it doesnt have achievements

Sorry, I'd didn't mean achievements in the traditional xbox sense! But you get rewards for answering poll questions and unlocks etc.

I have one challenge unlock for one of the polls I done during the match.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom